Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
IMG_20220207_175727_197.jpg

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want this all to end as much as the next guy but 80% plus have not lost any freedoms. We're all at our wits end in being sick of this...blocking the border to stop other truckers from crossing the border just doesn't make sense. Especially when all you are doing is helping American trucker in lifting restriction.
That is why I ask, what are you fighting for...
You haven't lost any freedoms?
You like wearing a diaper on your face?
You like having to show papers to enter a restaurant, gym, hockey rink?
You have accepted this bullch!t as "normal"
Whats next?

powderbound

Reaction score
You haven't lost any freedoms?
You like wearing a diaper on your face?
You like having to show papers to enter a restaurant, gym, hockey rink?
You have accepted this bullch!t as "normal"
Whats next?
I think he is trying to say is that he is able to handle what is going on, he is just providing a viewpoint from his own perspective, no harm no foul

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everybody is cranky, the good news is, Omicron is almost over and hopefully we get a break. Whatever the next one is I hope it's mild like Omicron. Hospitals need to catch up. I'm supposed to get ultra sound every 3 months, it's been since August. Covid encouraged retirement that's the problem, so many were due for retirement and I don't blame them for retiring.

Masking doesn't work against Omicron anyhow, it's annoying but it stopped the Spanish flu.

If the Ministry of Health didn't have a masking rule in place and everyone got sick, kids at school, everyone, and no mask rule...You'd be pissed. What would you do if it was your call ?

Settle down, it's a mask.
Fauchi literally wrote a paper in 2008 about the fact that the masking in the Spanish Flu caused most of the illness. But like everything else in the past two years, they managed to make that disappear from the internet for the most part

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OKAY "truckers", 10 days camping out at Milk River/Coutts have so far got you nothing!

Tomorrow Kenny will introduce a phased in reduction to mandates so maybe you should go home, spend $5 for a UCP membership and then spend another $99 to attend the UCP leadership convention on April 9 and vote the goof out?

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fauchi literally wrote a paper in 2008 about the fact that the masking in the Spanish Flu caused most of the illness. But like everything else in the past two years, they managed to make that disappear from the internet for the most part

I'm no Fauchi fan, but he didn't actually say that. Here's the paper.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OKAY "truckers", 10 days camping out at Milk River/Coutts have so far got you nothing!

Tomorrow Kenny will introduce a phased in reduction to mandates so maybe you should go home, spend $5 for a UCP membership and then spend another $99 to attend the UCP leadership convention on April 9 and vote the goof out?
Sure looks like that 10 days of camping out is what forced kenny to bring the phased reductions....no?

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Or....and I know it's a foreign concept to some.....maybe they could exercise their freedom of choice and decide for themselves when to go home.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If what they are doing isn’t working wouldn’t you want them to keep wasting their time?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Him and moe would have done ch!t if not for the camp out.

they both have done nothing except make one public statement about future promises that nobody believes.

The rural mla’s already tried to make a deal that was either a trick or out of their power and vetoed from above.

Our supposed leaders hiding from the battle is the only reason it is, and will continue to escalate.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Done nothing? Ya world wide exposure of the idiots running our country could be thought of as nothing.
Uniting Albertans could be thought of
as nothing... If you are in government lol

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm no Fauchi fan, but he didn't actually say that. Here's the paper.

So in conclusion, roughly 92% of the deaths of the Spanish Flu were caused by some type of bacterial infection. Otherwise it would have just being a normal flu. Glean from that what you will I guess

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So in conclusion, roughly 92% of the deaths of the Spanish Flu were caused by some type of bacterial infection. Otherwise it would have just being a normal flu. Glean from that what you will I guess

Sure, though irrelevant to your original assertion that he blamed masks. I'm not defending mask use, just pointing out the false claim.

Top Bottom