Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Living sky school division, cannot find anything online about it yet.
Family friend said cops were there and doors were locked i guess kids were refusing to were masks and lawsuit was given to the district thats all the info i was given

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These mandates were part ofnthe reason my brother committed suicide. Not allowed to leave his province for almost 2 years. Not allowed to to have big business meetings and social gatherings, which he thrived on. I have 2 neices on the east coast that are almost 2 that I haven't met yet.

For you to tell me that these pathetic rules and mandates havent affected family and friends tells me how sheltered you are. I was black mailed into getting a vaccine that I dont need so I could keep my job to provide for my growing family. I also got my vaccine so I could "freely" travel in my own country so I can go home to visit my brothers grave...almost 3 months after his funeral, because I wasn't allowed to fly home for the funeral.

If you think these protests are just for truckers to be able to travel to the USA, again, you live an extremely sheltered life. I'm partially jealous because these mandates have separated me from my family for 2 years now.

This needs to end and these protests are showing everyone that we are fed up with the unlawful mandates.
Such a good post. That is what’s happening to many our friends and neighbours. It’s so Sad we don’t all see it.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not against the blockade....I am a bit concerned that it is ONLY at this border.
Other provinces need to take a financial hit not just Alberta, we've had our fair share already.
Its not at just this one border crossing, there are others but they dont get any msm coverage so you wouldnt know unless you already follow alot of alternative media.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maclean:

Ouch, I'm truly sorry you have to go through this, that's sad.

The Americans or any other country control their borders so get over it people. Some people that travel the world have 20 vaccines or something.

They say this covid vaccine is safer than aspirin. IDK

It's pretty sad they got kids all worked up about masks

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The Americans or any other country control their borders so get over it people. Some people that travel the world have 20 vaccines or something.

Its pretty sad grown men dont get worked up about kids having to wear masks all day long in school.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These mandates were part ofnthe reason my brother committed suicide. Not allowed to leave his province for almost 2 years. Not allowed to to have big business meetings and social gatherings, which he thrived on. I have 2 neices on the east coast that are almost 2 that I haven't met yet.

For you to tell me that these pathetic rules and mandates havent affected family and friends tells me how sheltered you are. I was black mailed into getting a vaccine that I dont need so I could keep my job to provide for my growing family. I also got my vaccine so I could "freely" travel in my own country so I can go home to visit my brothers grave...almost 3 months after his funeral, because I wasn't allowed to fly home for the funeral.

If you think these protests are just for truckers to be able to travel to the USA, again, you live an extremely sheltered life. I'm partially jealous because these mandates have separated me from my family for 2 years now.

This needs to end and these protests are showing everyone that we are fed up with the unlawful mandates.
I am truly sorry for your loss. I lost my father a little over a year ago and was only allowed 10 people at the funeral. It was devastating when we had to pick and choose who could attend (we have a large family).

I think we all want the same thing...no masks, no vax passport to shop, eat or travel (or work) and no more mandatory vaccinations. I think we are almost there...I am will to bet that most or all of these "wants" will be met this month.

As for more vaccinations...I think there will be more vaccinations in the future that will be treated like today's flue shot. They will recommend it but it won't be mandatory...take it if you want it.
To each their own....same with future mask wearing. If you feel you need one, go ahead...I won't judge you.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
maclean:

Aspirin has killed tens of thousands of people?

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F -Off DaveB... lol

why does asking questions all of a sudden make you an enemy? I am not disagreeing with some of the current events but some of it is getting out of hand. The end game goalposts need to be clarified.
Just a general statement of "we want our freedom back"does not get necessarily mean the same to everybody...
If the goverment can keep moving the goal post so should the protesters.

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss McLean. The fact that families haven’t been able to get together for events including funerals and weddings birthdays or whatever else is pathetic. That’s why this must end. I lost my Gma this past summer 99 she was. The last couple years sucked with her being locked in long term care and us not being able to visit and sit and watch hockey games with her. She was pretty lonely in the end. Hard on everyone’s mental health for sure. Absolutely ridiculous

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To end it all. Rumour has it Kenny has his sheriffs planning a raid at night gonna night arrest everyone when less people are there. So the more people there the less likely that happens. The protest isn’t about a virus pass it’s about normal life. Leave us the hell alone. No control. No pass. No mandates. No MASKS on anyone anywhere.
NORMAL life
Well that would be a dumb move. Arrest all the guys that can actually move the trucks instead of just talking to them. Now you've got a highway full of parked trucks. Whatcha gonna do now moron? Towing companies have already refused to get involved. Drivers aren't gonna be too inclined to do it after you've arrested them. Ya....that would be a bonehead move.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its pretty sad grown men dont get worked up about kids having to wear masks all day long in school.

Its not at just this one border crossing, there are others but they dont get any msm coverage so you wouldnt know unless you already follow alot of alternative media.
most of what you say on here is BS... remember one option of speaking on a topic is to say nothing if you don't know the facts

I do know (or have heard) of some other blockades in BC and Sask but my understanding is they are only for a few hours at a time. I don't really have the truth on it though
....although it sounds like you think you do, so tell us.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most of what you say on here is BS... remember one option of speaking on a topic is to say nothing if you don't know the facts

I do know (or have heard) of some other blockades in BC and Sask but my understanding is they are only for a few hours at a time. I don't really have the truth on it though
Now you assume things about me and what i say, maybe listen to your own advice.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quoting

moyiesledhead:​

Well that would be a dumb move. Arrest all the guys that can actually move the trucks instead of just talking to them. Now you've got a highway full of parked trucks. Whatcha gonna do now moron? Towing companies have already refused to get involved. Drivers aren't gonna be too inclined to do it after you've arrested them. Ya....that would be a bonehead move.

Same in Ottawa. Great plan coppers, good luck moving the trucks after they are all out of fuel and frozen.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks, thats one and i have seen others but didnt feel like going back through thousands of posts to try and find them for a guy who seems to think he knows what others know all while saying he doesnt really know.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quoting

moyiesledhead:​

Same in Ottawa. Great plan coppers, good luck moving the trucks after they are all out of fuel and frozen.
Truckers are removing tires and moving them far away to an undisclosed location. Whole bunch of 18 wheelers sitting on frames is the plan.

Top Bottom