Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing Blocked

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_4902.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CNN is suffering with multiple scandals right now and have lost so much viewership since even last year the only thing that can save their ratings is now is a Trump win in the next general election. Lmao

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CNN is suffering with multiple scandals right now and have lost so much viewership since even last year the only thing that can save their ratings is now is a Trump win in the next general election. Lmao
Or Biden just keeps pumping the working classes money into them!

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think JT is a spoiled little elitist who thinks he's a world power, he thinks Canadians are his lil pet project and we are embarrassing him in front of his phoney world elitist friends. (he's a peon to them) He's embarrassed like we peed on the floor in front of company. ;)

I can't do Canadian Politics. I'll get angry, I'm too chill for that

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounding like Kenney is going to hold his ground and let the so called "truckers" chill out on HWY 4 well into next week before he makes his phased in relaxation of restrictions announcements.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do the current elected officials honestly think they jave a chance in hell of being re elected? If they dont start fighting back? Kenney is going to get otooled here soon i hope some one has got to see the writing on the wall for him. Also the liberals are takin a serious hit over this to these truckers and protestors have allready accomplished more then they will ever now

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of the trucks have headed north on highway 2 doing a slow drive. A convoy of 10 or so with quite a few passenger vehicles mixed in went past my house near Okotoks around noon today.
Might be going 50 or 60 km/hr. Flying my favourite trudeau flag!

Travco28

Reaction score
Free Paul Brandt Concert at Coutts tomorrow!!!!!Saturday, February 5th at NOON. Paul Brandt will do a concert at hwy 4 and hwy 501 Blockade just past Milk River
It looks like this is not true . Saw a post on Telegram from Paul Brent saying its not happening . Would be realy cool if it did .

Top Bottom