coolant lines

arcdoo

Reaction score
I would like to make up new coolant lines for my sled stock ones will not work has anyone else done this and who seems to have a good asortment of lines in stock

Last edited:

arcdoo

Reaction score
artic cat with a crankshop motor mostly one inch but some need to go from 3/4 to one inch wanted to find somewhere were you can buy different lines.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
try to look up the 174 project on here. he has a link to acklands for the hoses . i just got mine the other day they are premolded 1" 90s they work great and hold awesome. search it

apex69

Reaction score
talk to any cat shop and look through a mcat they have hoses that do what u need also talk to almost any parts store they should be able to get what ur looken for

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Rknight111 has just ran all new coolant hoses for his nytro turbo.... He used stainless braided hoses(from mopac performance), and you can bend it very sharply without kinking it at all...... He also got the uni-coil hose moulding coils(from napa) to retain the hose bends.....works good, and will never leak or wear out!!!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how do they get the bend in the factory hoses. just wondering because you pay 40$ for a brp hose when it is just basic 3/4 inch line. is there a way to mould it with heat or something

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
how do they get the bend in the factory hoses. Just wondering because you pay 40$ for a brp hose when it is just basic 3/4 inch line. Is there a way to mould it with heat or something

use the napa "uni-coils" and they are coils that fit over the hose and you can bend/mold them to most angles and they won't kink....

Top Bottom