Cool Guns

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sooooo legal not long ago but now….. Bill Blair needs to put himself away in the name of public safety.

Attachments

• F1A16F0A-180A-49AB-8C62-FAE27376C803.jpeg
    F1A16F0A-180A-49AB-8C62-FAE27376C803.jpeg
    763.8 KB · Views: 153

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone explain the ban On the typhoon f12 shotgun. Understand it restricted to own over the 20 mm bore but correct me if I’m wrong, it’s 18.5 right. I can’t find anywhere why it’s banned beside it looks like a AR platform. Are we now gun racist because of its color and shape?
I can't find that gun on the original OIC list from the May 1st gun ban, but that doesn't mean it's hidden in there somewhere... check very carefully...

Basically the way it has been explained to me by my firearms insurance and my RCMP friends is that if the firearm is not on the OIC legislation list from May 1st you are free to use the firearm legally, whether it's restricted or non restricted.

The FRT ( firearms reference table) is not law, however as lightningmike's screen shot shows that it is affected by the ban so its likely on that list somewhere.

If you want a shotgun like that the Derya MK12 is basically the same and not on the May 1st list.

I've taken mine out a few times this year and they are a blast.
20211224_132946.jpg

rsmorin1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF is up with the ammo shortage? Been watching for 30-06 ammo for about a year. Been pretty conservative sighting in & my scope mounts loosened up mid season. So had to reconfirm again. Getting pretty low now!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are adding to it daily. Word is they even deleted a website and coffee company as well so there is that.:rolleyes:

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't find that gun on the original OIC list from the May 1st gun ban, but that doesn't mean it's hidden in there somewhere... check very carefully...

Basically the way it has been explained to me by my firearms insurance and my RCMP friends is that if the firearm is not on the OIC legislation list from May 1st you are free to use the firearm legally, whether it's restricted or non restricted.

The FRT ( firearms reference table) is not law, however as lightningmike's screen shot shows that it is affected by the ban so its likely on that list somewhere.

If you want a shotgun like that the Derya MK12 is basically the same and not on the May 1st list.

I've taken mine out a few times this year and they are a blast. View attachment 249509
Love the backdrop!!

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I've taken mine out a few times this year and they are a blast. View attachment 249509

Rem 300 ultra mag thumbhole laminated on the right?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a mint black Browning BAR in .243 consigned at Tackle and Trails in Rocky if anyone is looking….

Top Bottom