conditions at vega and bruderhiem?

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what are the conditions at vega and bruderhiem? also i would like some directions to bruderhiem I lost mine.:confused:

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Havent been out this year yet....but follow the link to get directions to Bruderhiem....

Driving Directions from Edmonton, AB, CA to Bruederheim, AB, CA

One way in from Hwy 15 is to go north on Hwy 830, cross both sets of railroad tracks, turn right then your next left, go past the Scout camp and look for the open areas to stage.

If you go into Bruderhiem find 48 street turn north and look for the sand pits.

Make sure you have our Reistration and Insurance......as they have been know to check, ticket and or confiscate bikes/quads

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most trail sould be good at vega I was north of vega sandhills last week in the swamp and there was not too much snow. Sorry I did not reply sooner. just watch out for mudd covered ice in some shaded turns

Mrs.Lummox

Reaction score
The RCMP have been out around Bruderheim the past couple weekends doing ins/Reg checks.
Just a heads up

VintageDOO

Reaction score
Was out at Bruderhiem last Saturday. Good mix of wet and dry trails. Some snow still on the east side. The skeg will be getting pretty deep along the south fence line. Should be good riding for all machines this week end.

polaris god

Reaction score
i was at vega last weekend and it was great. river was flowing pretty hard... made it harder to cross but powerline hill was great.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it will not be open till just b4 maylong week end if you wanna go to the vega sand hill you are going to have to go around to Fort assinabone.

T-GUY1978

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back from bruderheim about 3 hours ago, lots of mud in the trees and pete moss area all the sand is dry , no snow at all, can't cross creek yet though

Top Bottom