fernie rolling hills dec 4-5-2010 001.jpg

fernie rolling hills dec 4-5-2010 004.jpg

fernie rolling hills dec 4-5-2010 003.jpg

fernie rolling hills dec 4-5-2010 006.jpg

fernie rolling hills dec 4-5-2010 005.jpg

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great pics DOug, looks like you had a good day. I was the guy asking you where you were going when you stopped at the Tim Horton's in Crowsnest.

If you are headed out again next weekend, PM me. I am thinking about going for a spin on Sunday.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
great pics DOug, looks like you had a good day. I was the guy asking you where you were going when you stopped at the Tim Horton's in Crowsnest.

If you are headed out again next weekend, PM me. I am thinking about going for a spin on Sunday.

I think you should be thanking Ian and Wayne. Doug (or this Doug enyways) was not in the Pass on the weekend. Cheers......

Maclintock

Reaction score
Fernie ski Hill is calling for periods of snow tonight, tommorrow, and Wednesday night,,, maybe 20-30cm... NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Talbots

Reaction score
Hey guys, we have a group of 8 thinking of heading to Fernie on Dec 13, any suggestions on sledder friendy accomidations.....we will have 3 enclosed trailers.

Thanks for the help

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey guys, we have a group of 8 thinking of heading to Fernie on Dec 13, any suggestions on sledder friendy accomidations.....we will have 3 enclosed trailers.

Thanks for the help

Phone Sheila at the Park Place Lodge 250-423-6871. Tell her you are sledders and that and old fart from S#M refered you.

Great little bar, great restaurant, and pool. Right on the strip through the City.

jwood99

Reaction score
hey guys coming out Dec 23 for the day just wondering how the snow is and if there is anywhere to rent beacons in Fernie.

Thanks

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
hey guys coming out Dec 23 for the day just wondering how the snow is and if there is anywhere to rent beacons in Fernie.

Thanks

I just inquired and my sources tell me that nobody rents beacons. The snow is just getting better. Cold today and tomorrow. With the moisture that is in the snow pack we should be forming a great base.

Enjoy, fs

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Doug, will the grooming be done for this weekend? I know it rained pretty good out their Sunday down below when I was out. Not sure if that will affect the grooming! Thanks

Top Bottom