CNN Exposed

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snopro, did one of your recent posts on here get deleted? I was going to reply that I thought it was a prerequisite to work at CNN. HAHAHA.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love Laura Ingraham. She is just having a great time playing video tonight of CNN, MSNBC, NBS, ABC and the View all saying Trump was racist for spreading conspiracy theory's about the origin of the Wuhan flu. Now they are all eating crow after Bidens own intelligence committee has realized there is powerful evidence to back up Trumps statements. So funny.

Last edited:

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love Laura Ingraham. She is just having a great time playing video tonight of CNN, MSNBC, NBS, ABC and the View all saying Trump was racist for spreading conspiracy theory's about the origin of the
election ?
inject disinfectants to cure covid ?
Give us a hint. there's a lot to choose from.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love Laura Ingraham. She is just having a great time playing video tonight of CNN, MSNBC, NBS, ABC and the View all saying Trump was racist for spreading conspiracy theory's about the origin of the Wuhan flu. Now they are all eating crow after Bidens own intelligence committee has realized there is powerful evidence to back up Trumps statements. So funny.

Was with trumps name till...

“being Asian American during the coronavirus pandemic, when racism toward Asians and Asian Americans is growing so quickly the FBI issued a warning. The hate ranges from threatening letters taped to homes to being spat on and getting sprayed in the face with disinfectant to a 2-year-old and a 6-year-old being stabbed. Gun sales in the Asian American community are surging out of fear of attacks.

The message is clear but misguided: “You people” are the reason for the global pandemic. You are the Outbreak monkey. You are Gwyneth Paltrow in Contagion. You are the Chinese virus.”

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course its not the peoples fault but you surely can bet that the Chinese Communist party will be the ones caught red handed with in the next 6 months

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think there's anything wrong with him calling it ghina virus, nothing.
A lot of hate and racism out there...what's goin on

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course its not the peoples fault but you surely can bet that the Chinese Communist party will be the ones caught red handed with in the next 6 months

They as in communist China should be accountable for all this covid crap, liability and all, it needs to be exposed in full so a lesson to China or anyone else that this cannot happen again.. there early coverup just made it worse in the end

jblaze74

Reaction score
IMG_3152.jpg

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They as in communist China should be accountable for all this covid crap, liability and all, it needs to be exposed in full so a lesson to China or anyone else that this cannot happen again.. there early coverup just made it worse in the end
Obama, John Kerry. And who knows who else we’re all a part of this democratic power-play to make sure there is never a conservative rise again. Obviously I don’t know this for a fact but it’s quite obvious entire liberal world wanted Donald Trump gone and they used fake pandemic to do it. The whole thing was about power not health

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to laugh watching all the left leaning media now admitting they got it wrong on the Chyna flu origins now that the state dept officials are saying this could be a very good chance that the virus started in the Wuhan lab. Just watched an ABC clip where the commentator said even if Donald Trump said it then it still could be true. What a bunch of dolts! LOL

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since day 1 the media has suspected the lab.
No responsible adult let alone media and politicians have blamed a lab or an animal.

They will probably never know, nobody knows where ebola came from.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
election ?
inject disinfectants to cure covid ?
Give us a hint. there's a lot to choose from.
Only a liberal non-thinking sheep would believe he said that, when it was proven ad nauseum that he didn't but coming from you, it makes sense.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only a liberal non-thinking sheep would believe he said that, when it was proven ad nauseum that he didn't but coming from you, it makes sense.
I'd like to see the proof of that, I watched it live and I heard the same thing as FJ.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom