Clearwater Area - Any Riding Recommendations?

Jackalack

Reaction score
Hello fellow riders! We are heading out to the Clearwater area for a family reunion and thought about bringing the dirt bikes with us. Has anyone ridden in this area before? It looks about 1.5 hours north of Kamloops. I see there is a track at Whispering Pines but that is all I can seem to find. More info and / or trail maps would be appreciated! Happy riding! ;)

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have never riddin clearwater on a dirt bike ,but it has sick sleddin,just don't say that to often.For super fun all around riding come to kamloops,by far the most diverse terrain.Everything you could want..Check out Greenstone,Noble creek,Inks lake ,barnhartvale........ there are many more and they are all within 30 mins of downtown.

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow riders! We are heading out to the Clearwater area for a family reunion and thought about bringing the dirt bikes with us. Has anyone ridden in this area before? It looks about 1.5 hours north of Kamloops. I see there is a track at Whispering Pines but that is all I can seem to find. More info and / or trail maps would be appreciated! Happy riding! ;)

Hey Jacky, I'm sure you guys will find some ridin!! Have a great time and we'll prob hook up and ride next week maybe?!:beer:

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are tones of great all level riding down rig street road west of the clearwater store and then farther west on the south end of the swan lake road.

Top Bottom