Chris Brown has a riding clinic in Japan... Who is going?

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty incredible opportunity, and decently priced in my opinion! I would be all over this if I wasn't still laid off.
unnamed-5_mini.jpg
February 10-15!

Last edited:

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
26042409902_c4f915f385_k.jpg

Ever dream of riding deep powder in Japan? Now is your chance to come ride sleds and Timbersled bikes with us for 5 days in some of the best deep snow tree riding zones Japan (and the world) has to offer! We will be riding in the Hokkaido area where they receive up to 15 meters (50') of snowfall a year! This trip is all about the adventure. We will customize it for the group with some riding skills and a lot of shredding! This All-Inclusive trip includes ground transportation to and from Sapporo, all ground transportation in the area, sled or timbersled rental, fuel, 5 nights lodging, meals and guiding. Airfare to Sapporo is not included (approximately $1,100 CAD from YVR right now)

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know if something changes Boyd! I'm really excited about this one....5 days of riding in Japow.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Chris, will do. It would be great to ride with you again. I just watched The Fourth Phase last week, and it really changed my perception of Japan. Best snow they found in the movie. Whoever gets to go is going to have a truly remarkable experience.

Not that Whistler was bad though lol...

IMG_6561_zpsea202c74.jpg

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have friends that go over and ski in Japan every year....best snow ever they say.

I lined up some newer PRO RMKs, new Timbersleds and they have some Ski Doos if anybody is thinking about joining us!

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have friends that go over and ski in Japan every year....best snow ever they say.

I lined up some newer PRO RMKs, new Timbersleds and some Ski Doos if anybody is thinking about joining us!

would love to!

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn I would love to go but Im getting married this year. She has already told me no! I rode in Chile a few summers ago with Burandt. Id love to get Japan under my belt too.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn I would love to go but Im getting married this year. She has already told me no! I rode in Chile a few summers ago with Burandt. Id love to get Japan under my belt too.

Sounds like it might be time to lay down some ground rules......

;)

Top Bottom