Chinese diesel heaters for enclosed sled trailer

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to finishing up my "ducting" and gear dryer. Seems like it will work very well. I just need a few more 2" caps to finish it off.

20221123_162557.jpg
20221123_162539.jpg

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone install the all in one heaters on the floor of their trailer with the intake and exhaust going out the bottom of your trailer?

the trailer is all done except for the heater now and just looking at best way to install it. Was going to install it in the V nose of the trailer on the floor so it just points in between the two sleds

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone install the all in one heaters on the floor of their trailer with the intake and exhaust going out the bottom of your trailer?

the trailer is all done except for the heater now and just looking at best way to install it. Was going to install it in the V nose of the trailer on the floor so it just points in between the two sleds
Ya, I think several guys on this thread have done that, just go back a few pages and should see some examples.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I kept my intake inside trailer so air isnt so cold to heat up

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why not its not like the average trailer is air tight most propane furnace on sled trailers use inside air intake but should have roof vents if used for sleeping in

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mines mounted to the floor with intake and exhaust tucked into between the frame . Buddy of mine has installed about 50 of them and says they perform better with fresh air intake .

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a spare 40" TV that I didn't know what to do with. Now I Do!! Thanks. LOL
Yup, works awesome. I have a satellite PVR receiver that I don't use anymore(since I stream all my tv now) But the receiver has a couple of thousand hours of TV and movies in it so it's mounted just over the TV and if I'm on a long trip to Az, I can relax and watch some TV on my way. It's great!

Last edited:

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great idea. That pipe gets pretty hot.

Shipping on that stuff half decent from ali express Ray?
On some stuff I can't believe they can get it over here so cheap and so fast I think the fastest was like 3 days. Other stuff I had forgot I ordered it until it shows up.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could somebody share a link to where they purchased one of the recommended diesel heaters? There seem to be a lot of them out there and some are probably better than others!

Thanks!

Top Bottom