chime in renegade owners

RINGER

Reaction score
what size of tire are you renegade guys running and are happy with 28" or 30" what kind of tires are ya running as well , any help or opinions would be great

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm running 30 silver backs and love them. Switched from 29.5 outlaws and have no complaints

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run 27 xtrs, only because they were on the machine when I bought it new. Despite all the slagging on this site, I have no complaints. I have many more miles on high speed sandy trails, fire roads, etc than mud and they work well. The radials are great for that. The muskeg and mud riding requires a light touch to the throttle, but they seem to clear better than my mud lites on my king quad.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
My other set of tires are 27 XTR's there a great tire, no complaints either. There are a good all over tire. I switched for mud riding only, but do miss them at times. I'll be bringing them to the Jamboree in Rocky and may put them on for the weekend, much better for trails than the real aggressive tires.

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we run 26 zillas on the 500. excellant tire, light weight and awsome traction

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 27" Mudlites and they work great for me and rip through anything I want. When riding with me, everyone must be prepared to get muddy.

giver85

Reaction score
I run 27'' XTR's on 14'' rims with 2'' lift works very well.

I am going to try 28'' Zillas next.

What type of riding do you do?

RINGER

Reaction score
I run 27'' XTR's on 14'' rims with 2'' lift works very well.

I am going to try 28'' Zillas next.

What type of riding do you do?

we ride trails and skeg in the west country i too am gonna try the zillas not sure 28" or 30"
whos lift kit are ya running

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would have to agree, 28's are enough. 30's can be hard on parts plus the mods to make'em fit. Mine's pretty much stock. The wife rides it when she goes. I put the good fender flares on it, they work awesome, huge difference. I relocated the ignition to the handle bars, hated it on the left. I snorkeled it under the front cowl. The belt was drowned ever time we got into anything deep. Other than that it's pretty much stock. The first pic is ready for the dunes the rest show the fender flares. I keep them in stock if you need any, Danno

Attachments

• 100_1243 (Medium) (Small).JPG
    100_1243 (Medium) (Small).JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 100_1049 (Small).jpg
    100_1049 (Small).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_1048 (Small).jpg
    100_1048 (Small).jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 74

RINGER

Reaction score
Would have to agree, 28's are enough. 30's can be hard on parts plus the mods to make'em fit. Mine's pretty much stock. The wife rides it when she goes. I put the good fender flares on it, they work awesome, huge difference. I relocated the ignition to the handle bars, hated it on the left. I snorkeled it under the front cowl. The belt was drowned ever time we got into anything deep. Other than that it's pretty much stock. The first pic is ready for the dunes the rest show the fender flares. I keep them in stock if you need any, Danno

what kind are the flares dan and how much , what size of winch do you have in there and where did ya get the brackets for it

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run 30" silverbacks on my renegade and only had to heat mold the edge of the fender so they wouldn't rub. 10 min job, not cutting required

RINGER

Reaction score
I run 30" silverbacks on my renegade and only had to heat mold the edge of the fender so they wouldn't rub. 10 min job, not cutting required

what part of the fender did ya have to mold front or back dig27

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my back fenders. Just had to roll the outer edge a little almost where your calve hits

Top Bottom