check your rails

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i went through my sled before putting it away and notice that both my rails were cracked right where the screw holds ur sliders on the rail, the dealer covered the rails under warranty but he also said there were a coulpe sleds with this problem, just thought i should let u guys kno so u can check your sleds

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i went through my sled before putting it away and notice that both my rails were cracked right where the screw holds ur sliders on the rail, the dealer covered the rails under warranty but he also said there were a coulpe sleds with this problem, just thought i should let u guys kno so u can check your sleds
Thanks for posting. I just checked mine and they're cracked, In that hole that the tip of the screw comes up through. My dads are cracked aswell. THANKS FOR POSTING!!! YAY new rails! lol

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I just checked mine and they're cracked, In that hole that the tip of the screw comes up through. My dads are cracked aswell. THANKS FOR POSTING!!! YAY new rails! lol

good im glad someone else caught there cracks too, im not sure whats going on the the rails but ive heard of lots cracking right there

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good im glad someone else caught there cracks too, im not sure whats going on the the rails but ive heard of lots cracking right there
Ya and its not like we're hard on our suspension. Just small jumping here and their but mostly deep powder riding. Have you found anything else wrong with the sled?

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea i dont really do any jumping its mostly deep powder backcountry riding, and they say to prevent it put an extra set of bogey wheels at the very front, and im not sure new or old rails, mines a 2010 and i put 1300 miles on my rails and they cracked

Top Bottom