Check your Globlestar bill

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just noticed my Globalstar bill had jumped the past two months. Since I haven't used it lately I took a look at the bill and they have dropped their orbit 10 plan and put me on a satellite 15 so bill went from 27.99 /month to 44.79. Pretty pissed that the only notice was a one line statement on an invoice a couple of months ago but with no mention of a price increase and then they backed dated a older invoice to the new price as well. I called them and told them I was probably going to cancel so they put me back at the old rate and gave me a one month credit. If they are going to charge the same as Iridium I may as well be on iridium

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya mine was 41 a month now 65 i called and she said nothing could be done the lower plan is gone and this is new price no changes. I havent even used the phone yet its for back country emergencies only big cost for safety i guess

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I seen a $10 increase but figured I can live with that, but now I'm going to check things a little closer.
alaway paid like $44 month and seeing it closer to $55 makes me think wtf.

PowderStew

Reaction score
Mine went from 27.99 to 39.99 so I phone and bitched. I've been with them for over 10 years. Got a credit that will keep me at 27.99 for six months.When that runs out I will call and bitch some more.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess my reduced pricing finally expired and my latest bill went up 15 buck +taxes so I phoned and bitched and they put it back. I am paying 24.99 a month for the satellite 15.

Top Bottom