Central Air cooling sales and install

ridindirtym3

Reaction score
Looking at getting central air installed into our house.. 3 stories and 1300+ sq/ft per floor.. I've researched online and see Direct and Enmax will install - i already have an account w/ direct so makes sense, but many other suppliers in Cgy... I'm all about supporting small local business so any pros/cons of either i'd like to here..

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll see if I can find someone else for you to do the work, I have met a few ppl here in that industry.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at getting central air installed into our house.. 3 stories and 1300+ sq/ft per floor.. I've researched online and see Direct and Enmax will install - i already have an account w/ direct so makes sense, but many other suppliers in Cgy... I'm all about supporting small local business so any pros/cons of either i'd like to here..

I will grab a number for you when I get home, i am in chesty as well,, cant remember the company name but great guy and he fixed some chitty duct work from the builder no charge while he was down there. clean install nice and tidy no complaints and it was a decent price for sure.

How many Furnace's?.... I cheaped out so to speak I only did 1 furnace, I did the upstairs works just fine to take the edge off for alberta,,, I dont think I will even bother with the main floor.

small unit is about $2500-$3000 installed,, it goes up from there if you want quiter and better gas mileage lol

Last edited:

ridindirtym3

Reaction score
We've only got 1 furnace as well.. House get's fairly warm up on the 2nd floor so be nice to cool it down a little bit..

Fire me the # when you get a chance..

Top Bottom