caterpilar flaps ?

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
wondering if anyone know a place where i could get a caterpilar mudflap that i can modify to put on my kitty as a snowflap ?

dont really wanna pay a arm and a leg for a full set of mudflaps really just looking for one in this style (only saying cat not caterpilar :) )

thx for any help

Attachments

• 6463057585_25ed18f594.jpg
    6463057585_25ed18f594.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 289

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can just buy one at any caterpillar dealers. They're decently easy to cut.

Sent from my mobile telephone

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pfft, cruise up the finning/cat yard, they leave these attached to all kinds of machines out there.

Best of all, it's free.....

:D:D

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh.CAT mud flaps?, Thought you were referring to the awfull condition known as " caterpillar flaps". It occurs when a Bettie let's her lawn maintenance run away!!
hahahahahahahahahaaaa......~breathe~.....hahahahahahahahahahaaa

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or, you could NOT put a truck mudflap on your snowmobile and people won't mistake you for a piece of 23 year-old patch trash who picks up his girlfriend at the local junior high...

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Or, you could NOT put a truck mudflap on your snowmobile and people won't mistake you for a piece of 23 year-old patch trash who picks up his girlfriend at the local junior high...

you've met fossy?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:Happy4: I guess I been labelled....I put a KW flap on mine a couple years ago :D

I would love to be 23 again, and score junior high girls

kwsledSmall.jpg

what does this one say about me??

eatme.jpg

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha just kidding man. If you knew me you'd know not to take anything I say too seriously. And for the record, I never said being patch trash and picking up jr high girls were bad things ;)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha just kidding man. If you knew me you'd know not to take anything I say too seriously. And for the record, I never said being patch trash and picking up jr high girls were bad things ;)
lol....well, I'm battin' .500 anyways.

it was actually one of them damn hasler spruce that got the protector....and poked a hole in the bellypan, as well as denting my primary sliding half.

Top Bottom