Caribou Recovery Facility

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the federal government is proposing a caribou conservation breeding facility, so we can feed the grizzly bears and wolves that we are not aloud to hunt. Are they just stupid, I can see this is most likely Steven Guilbeault's idea.
Bears and wolves have to eat too so why not have something tasty. It shouldn't`t only be PETA(People Eating Tasty Animals)

baker8

Reaction score
I didn’t realize there was so many snowmobile types killing caribou in jasper for some reason I thought because global news told me so that shedders were the main reason for them all dying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
There’s a lot of caribou stuff all of a sudden. I was in a conference call a few weeks ago with revy, sicamous, and a few other clubs and the biologists for the Columbia area. There is some wide sweeping closures coming that take out some good area that is currently open in the early and late season and some areas that currently operate under special permits. It was stated once these areas are closed they will never reopen. We are preparing a pretty hard battle to fight this right now. Pretty sad that the heli ski industry can keep growing while we lose terrain.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There’s a lot of caribou stuff all of a sudden. I was in a conference call a few weeks ago with revy, sicamous, and a few other clubs and the biologists for the Columbia area. There is some wide sweeping closures coming that take out some good area that is currently open in the early and late season and some areas that currently operate under special permits. It was stated once these areas are closed they will never reopen. We are preparing a pretty hard battle to fight this right now. Pretty sad that the heli ski industry can keep growing while we lose terrain.
Wtf seriously, I thought when we had the big town hall in revy they backed off after that.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wtf seriously, I thought when we had the big town hall in revy they backed off after that.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
Who’s “they”…?

The general public doesn’t give a ch!t… and most are brainwashed into thinking this is a positive thing…

If everyone in the world had to get around in the most environmentally friendly way… “they” would need to legislate that everyone needs to walk, or row a boat.

I’m investing in Nike..!!

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep up the good fight my man👍🏻

If people would like to help, who should a person contact? Where would be the best to make a donation?

Top Bottom