Car pics

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the work on the car Catpride - kids like the mirror!

Clear coat on the rocker panel should stop any scratchs, be back in a bit for the window tinting.

Attachments

• Mirror (1).jpg
    Mirror (1).jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG-20140929-00177.jpg
    IMG-20140929-00177.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 508
  • Car pic - Copy.JPG
    Car pic - Copy.JPG
    220.7 KB · Views: 508
Last edited:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You dog, you.....when....when did you get that mid life Chrysler???:rockon::rockon:

I likey!!

Looks REALLY good.

I shed a tear inside every time I see one of those and tell myself what a fawkin idiot I was for selling my 70' Challenger.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You dog, you.....when....when did you get that mid life Chrysler???:rockon::rockon:

I likey!!

Looks REALLY good.

I shed a tear inside every time I see one of those and tell myself what a fawkin idiot I was for selling my 70' Challenger.

I got the car about a month ago, really had my heart set on a 73 or 74 Cuda just never could fin what I wanted at a price I could live with. Brother Dave is always wrenching his two Trans Ams as is a guy at work with his Road Runner so I got something a little newer. Been whining to the wife for about 4 years now and she finally caved. This is our "Icecream Car". Had t get a five seater so the family fits and the icecream gets home before it melts, this results in some minor surface wear on the tires!!!!!!
Drove speed limit to farm with Susan and it was showing 8.4l/100km. Got my foot into it once we picked up the kids who were working at the farm and no 8.4 on the way back.
Six speed - easy smoke in first and second and a bit into third. Not overly quick as they are a lot heavier car than your '70 was.
Still a dam fun car to drive for icecream!

New Cuda to be out in two years - I may have to start begging again!!

Last edited:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the car about a month ago, really had my heart set on a 73 or 74 Cuda just never could fin what I wanted at a price I could live with. Brother Dave is always wrenching his two Trans Ams as is a guy at work with his Road Runner so I got something a little newer. Been whining to the wife for about 4 years now and she finally caved. This is our "Icecream Car". Had t get a five seater so the family fits and the icecream gets home before it melts, this results in some minor surface wear on the tires!!!!!!
Drove speed limit to farm with Susan and it was showing 8.4l/100km. Got my foot into it once we picked up the kids who were working at the farm and no 8.4 on the way back.
Six speed - easy smoke in first and second and a bit into third. Not overly quick as they are a lot heavier car than your '70 was.
Still a dam fun car to drive for icecream!

New Cuda to be out in two years - I may have to start begging again!!
I could of sold you my cuda

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job there Tommy Boy love the mirror :) Get ready for me next week bringing another car for you to tint not sure what I am getting but it will be some thing haha

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dodge just released a new one with over 700 ponies twin turbos

Hellcat. It is a supercharger with 707Hp. Only one per dealer and limited dealers get two. I was #10 on the list and not likely that 9 will cancel out so this was plan B.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be great if ice cream was only 1/4 mile away. Nice car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom