cant get stock oil injection pump to move any fluid

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wired up my stock oil pump to feed the intake on my turbo, I can't get any fluid from my oil resivor to circullate around to the turbo intake. Any one have any thoughts here. I have pulled of the bleed screw and try to get the air out of the system, did not work.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wired up my stock oil pump to feed the intake on my turbo, I can't get any fluid from my oil resivor to circullate around to the turbo intake. Any one have any thoughts here. I have pulled of the bleed screw and try to get the air out of the system, did not work.

Is your positive and negitive backwards by chance,rather than pumping its trying to suck.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is your bottle still higher than your pump.......M series right? gravity feed to a mechanical pump with 3 check valves right?

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is your bottle still higher than your pump.......M series right? gravity feed to a mechanical pump with 3 check valves right?

the fluid level is slightly lower than the oil pump. yes m series, if I get the oil to the pump will it be able to move it even though it is not gravity fed?

Top Bottom