Can this be re-bent?

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With a heat gun and sledge hammer and crowbar? Lol and still be rideable for tomorrow?
8usybuzu.jpg
azetepag.jpg

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks like it bent in the spot the free ride has the rail reinforcements. I'll be headed down to dealer tomorrow to pick some up after seeing this. Care to share the story?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey my 163 looks the same. Too bad it's a 154 or you could have my slightly less bent one LOL.

I'd bend it back and bolt Oma peice of angle iron or something and keep riding. But it's such a pita to remove it to fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey my 163 looks the same. Too bad it's a 154 or you could have my slightly less bent one LOL.

I'd bend it back and bolt Oma peice of angle iron or something and keep riding. But it's such a pita to remove it to fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

I could take that 163 rail off your hands and just take a Zip disk to shorten it up lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try and re create the event backwards Bugs and you should be good to go for tomorrow.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks like it bent in the spot the free ride has the rail reinforcements. I'll be headed down to dealer tomorrow to pick some up after seeing this. Care to share the story?

Story is there was a rock where there shouldn't of been a rock lol

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better than re-bending bugs, grab the polish and rag..............that'll buff out! :beer: chitty deal man. Good way to ruin a good trip. :rant:

Chances are good I should be working!

powpowpowpow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not really,had rail braces on and did a little bump hit and it bent after the brace where the rail starts to tip up....there needs to be a brace that goes to the back idlers and is made to fit the tip up...stock rails are cheesy thin

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
PUll them out straighten them with a press and get a local welding shop to fab up some stiffeners.

Top Bottom