Can-Am Commander!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Probally not BRPs favorite video to have on the internet. Lots of power BUT did they really have to tear up the park grass:nono: Now with that said it looks like it has some real power in a full size UTV.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probally not BRPs favorite video to have on the internet. Lots of power BUT did they really have to tear up the park grass:nono: Now with that said it looks like it has some real power in a full size UTV.

hopefully that was a BRP lot and not a public park

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
friend test drove one on a track yesterday... he said it beat give his 2010 800 outtie a run for its money... not bad considering it weighes approx 500lbs more

im not gonna test drive one cause i would be 17gs more in debt

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Website
www.commandertalk.com
friend test drove one on a track yesterday... he said it beat give his 2010 800 outtie a run for its money... not bad considering it weighes approx 500lbs more

im not gonna test drive one cause i would be 17gs more in debt
I hear ya, I would love to replace my Teryx with a Commander, however, just not in the cards right now. Did your friend drive the 800 or the 1000?

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
1000xt

he really liked the finishin of the commander... high intakes, lots of storge. but the exhaust was low. nothing that a few fab tools and couple beers cant doo

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Website
www.commandertalk.com
HAHA ya amazing what can be developed with a few tools and beer. That was something that I noticed as well is how low the exhaust is. Obviously this was done in order to accomodate for the rear store under the bed.

RedlineOffroad

Reaction score
HAHA ya amazing what can be developed with a few tools and beer. That was something that I noticed as well is how low the exhaust is. Obviously this was done in order to accomodate for the rear store under the bed.

We had the chance to take one for a spin here for a half an hour, And were very impressed. It suspension is tuned like a rzr, and the power is impressive. 60kmhr over whoops and it never got out of control for a second. decent clearence all and all a nice machine.

Top Bottom