campground info needed

gasman

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good campgrounds somewhere between Edmonton and Vancouver? I am trying to plan a trip next summer and would like to try and get something that is reasonable travel from both directions. Would prefer some hook ups, pool or even cabins. Any info would be appreciated. thanks

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just spent a week at Cottonwood family campground near Chase B.C. on Shuswap lake with boat launch and an awesome dock with slips availible on daily rental basis. full hook-up with laundry and convenience store in park. also cabins on site for rent as well.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a couple nice ones here in Clearwater and it's about midway between Edmonton and Vancouver. KOA is nice, but Dutch Lake Resort and Dutch Lake Hotel & Campground are both nice spots on the lake with beaches.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stayed at Pinegrove Campground in Mclure, just north of Kamloops once. Reasonably close to Sun Peaks for some downhill biking. If you want something on the other side of the Coquihalla, Hope has a few decent campgrounds.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinbasket lake resort is on the trans can 50km west of golden.

full hook up, cabins, boat lanch and all the usual stuff like great fishing

but best of all ... no bugs !!! seriously ...

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 with shadam for kin basket resort.

the one at the top if Rogers is nice, iccelloitt, I think that's how you spell it. As well I stayed in a really nice one around chilliwack ,cultus lake. If your gonna go throughout sea to sky highway stay at Alice lake campground just outside of Squamish.

Top Bottom