Calgary sledder for hire!

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for sledding buddies, willing to provide 5 free unstucks to be used at anytime and a 24 pack after the ride.

I moved to Calgary about 2 years ago from Grande Prairie and Peace River. I'm 26 with 10 years experience mountain riding. My in-laws live in Sicamous so that has been my main riding spot for the the last couple seasons. Only got out 3 times last year (pathetic) need to try for more this year.

I like to boondock through the trees and find lots of pow. I'm into air time and technical riding. The long hard packed climbs ain't really my thing. I carry my avy gear (probe, shovel, and beacon) would expect others to do the same as I'm relying on you if I'm under the snow.

If your around the same age (not that I'm discriminating just think I'd have more in common) and interested in heading out for a trip this winter let me know.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome that is totally sweet we should ride my parents just retired so sicamous as well i come out and ride at least once a month pm me enjoy the site

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
you'de be surprised man most of the older guys on here are younger than the young guys at heart and no how to have one hell'uva time, and i'm sure can probably put ya through your paces on a sled too.

but have fun on here man great site with great people......in no time you'll be as hooked as the rest of us......:beer:

Looking for sledding buddies, willing to provide 5 free unstucks to be used at anytime and a 24 pack after the ride.

I moved to Calgary about 2 years ago from Grande Prairie and Peace River. I'm 26 with 10 years experience mountain riding. My in-laws live in Sicamous so that has been my main riding spot for the the last couple seasons. Only got out 3 times last year (pathetic) need to try for more this year.

I like to boondock through the trees and find lots of pow. I'm into air time and technical riding. The long hard packed climbs ain't really my thing. I carry my avy gear (probe, shovel, and beacon) would expect others to do the same as I'm relying on you if I'm under the snow.

If your around the same age (not that I'm discriminating just think I'd have more in common) and interested in heading out for a trip this winter let me know.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site. i like the free unstucks idea. but could use them all up in the first 50ft. lol

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we do are first ride in dec the second weekend we do revy for that trip,
boondocken is my thing i am 29 and love to ride hard, your welcome to tag along if you like.

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you'de be surprised man most of the older guys on here are younger than the young guys at heart and no how to have one hell'uva time, and i'm sure can probably put ya through your paces on a sled too.

but have fun on here man great site with great people......in no time you'll be as hooked as the rest of us......:beer:
I apologize for the around the same age comment. I probably come off sounding like a little punk. Its been proven to me many times over that guys twice my age can run circles around me. I ride with my Dad at least once a year and he loves to point out when I can't touch his marks.

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we do are first ride in dec the second weekend we do revy for that trip,
boondocken is my thing i am 29 and love to ride hard, your welcome to tag along if you like.
Hey Powderchow
I work that weekend but I'll get a hold of you when I'm heading out.

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:thumbsup2:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Doesn't take long to find riding partners on here...EVER:cheering::gathering::cheering:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Is that a per day quota? riding buddies should never put a limit on unstucks! :beer:

our group ranges from 18-58. Ladies and fellas alike, we ride from Calgary, do day trips to Crowsnest, Golden, we ride Revy and the Mous quite a bit as well. It sometimes hard to get people to go though when one or two of us want to ride, especially through the week!

Keep in touch on the Golden/Revy forum and there will be lots of chances to ride.

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Overkill. I'll be sure too. Lots of times I just head out there and meet people in the parking lots. Isn't it awesome that fellow sledders are usually so easy to get along with.

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey "takethebounce"
Thanks for the invite. I work shift work so sometimes during the week is the best for me too. I've been out on those wicked Wednesday's with fresh as far as the eye can see and no one else riding. Could really go for a couple of those watching the weather network spur of the moments this year.

Top Bottom