Buy Canadian?

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it seems we in the same boat, whats the answer, i can assure u that we dont make huge bucks, but we do have to make a bit.. i always say i like to take ur money, but i just dont have to take it all..... i put my shorts on one let at a time same as everyone else , and i always appreciate new customers, give us a chance to give u a deal, we are fair, we dont bs , and we give the service that we like to receive ourselves, are we perfect, no, do we promise the moon, no, we just enjoy the industry and enjoy helping others do the same, whether its by offering honest deals, helping out a fellow atver or sledder in need, or just socializing..

I cant change the goverment, cant change city dealers attitudes or reputations, we just do what we can, and treat everyone as our equal.

Hope your as proud to be alive and living in our beautiful country as i am..

cheers to you... pray for a snow storm....with 3' drifts (the small ones)

and hopefully one day we get to meet in person and swap some life experiences....

Have a great nite

Terry Coulombe

Yeah I know you guys pay more for the sled from the manufacturer than they do in the US so your price has to be higher. I don't expect you to lose money on new sled sales. What does the manufacturer give for an excuse? The exchange rate has not been 25 to 30% for a few years now but the price difference is still in that range.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know you guys pay more for the sled from the manufacturer than they do in the US so your price has to be higher. I don't expect you to lose money on new sled sales. What does the manufacturer give for an excuse? The exchange rate has not been 25 to 30% for a few years now but the price difference is still in that range.

Theres always excuses, why are do our taxes go up when we increase the value in our property? I fear that we will never know the answer to that one. wish it could be addressed.. but u an i both know we have a better chance of winning the lottery.......

Terry

Top Bottom