Burning man

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Same happened at Rock Fest '99 in Nisku at the racetrack, started pouring on Saturday and turned the field into a huge mud bog. Vac trucks couldn't get in, porta potties were all overflowing and people were playing slip and slide in the sewage ffs. The farmer was out there with his JD tractor pulling out campers and motorhomes. Then the promotors vamoosed with the cash without paying a few of the headliners and that place turned into pandemonium. It was awesome lol.

Sounds like a mini Woodstock 99.... At least that's how the Netflix documentary portrayed it

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a mini Woodstock 99.... At least that's how the Netflix documentary portrayed it

That’s a crazy documentary. Thought about that when he said people were sliding in the sewage, same as Woodstock

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_2888.jpeg

Ken they have book out already…

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have friends that are into burning man, shambhala. ch!t like that. Not my scene. I like to party, (not so much these days) but not for 5 days straight though. even in my 20s.
I hear yah, at 55 I’m likely to tip back a few beers squeeze some chicks boobs and be out by 9pm. Not exactly the party animal I used to be lol.

Top Bottom