Brule Oct 1st weekend.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it looks like the weather is suposed to be super nice this weekend. Im thinking of heading down this weekend is anybody else heading out? I missed the shoot out on the 17th weekend but was hoping that some of the top quads from that weekend will be out this one so i can see how I compare.:bandance:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going out this weekend with a large group of bikers...sorry, no sport quadders.. will be camping out there all day sat and camping over sat night.. so maybe we'll see ya out there!

ABKTM

Reaction score
Noobie here. Where is brule? What sort of riding conditions? I'm still within the 10 hour break in period on my ktm xc450 quad, but I'd be willing to go for a ride. I haven't been riding in 10 years though, so I am kind of slow....

Jordan

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brule is just past Hinton. The weather is supposed to be 20* and sunny. Should be super nice out. I will be there on sat and sun. My trailer is winterized already tho, so i will be staying in a hotel.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brule is just past Hinton. The weather is supposed to be 20* and sunny. Should be super nice out. I will be there on sat and sun. My trailer is winterized already tho, so i will be staying in a hotel.

lol well we're troopers, we'll be tenting it out in the bush, I think 1 or 2 people coming with us is bringing a camper/trailer so that's alright..somewhere to go if it gets crappy but i'm looking forward to the bonfire! Maybe see ya out in the dunes!

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For sure ill be there i have a white quad with orange stickers and will be riding with a guy on a white raptor. If you see me come say hi.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For sure ill be there i have a white quad with orange stickers and will be riding with a guy on a white raptor. If you see me come say hi.

Will do, I'll be with a bunch of bikers, i'm on my CRF150R, little girl with a blue helmet!

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The weekend of the shootout i said screw it and stayed with some family in hinton. This is why we didnt stay and tent lol, had a bad feeling. This is where we staged with a few S&M on sunday morning

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWpvSnPgWiU[/YT]

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yikes! Well current forecast is calling for +20 and sunny and low of +5 for Sat, so I think that's pretty decent..shouldn't see any white stuff anyway! We are bringing our tent, but our buddy offered lastnight to stay in his massive trailer so that's alright. Rough count lastnight so far there is 10 of us, so that's not bad! I'm looking forward to it, haven't been to Brule all season!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The weekend of the shootout i said screw it and stayed with some family in hinton. This is why we didnt stay and tent lol, had a bad feeling. This is where we staged with a few S&M on sunday morning

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWpvSnPgWiU[/YT]

lol that's my video !! that was a fun weekend but i holey got one day to ride! i think i'm going this weekend i'll see if the boys want to go! it's like 8 hours from here so the more i can get to go the batter!

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The weather looks awesome this weekend, it might be the nicest weekend of fall. Hopefully the sand isnt as wet as it has been the last few weeks. I think we will be heading down with 4 machines now. I hope some other Fast quads will be there to challeng me!:devildancing::devildancing:

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The weather looks awesome this weekend, it might be the nicest weekend of fall. Hopefully the sand isnt as wet as it has been the last few weeks. I think we will be heading down with 4 machines now. I hope some other Fast quads will be there to challeng me!:devildancing::devildancing:
If I make it up, I'll give you a run:d

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:mad: Sorry boys. You'll have to race for me. I'll fax you my quad to ride.Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! No I have to cut grain and bale hay. But if I didn't I'd be there. Oh well have fun and ride safe. Hopefully the weather stays nice and I can finish up in the next 2 weeks and then i'll be able to go for a Sat. day trip.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm good to go!!! i'm leveng tomorrow should be there for 12 or 1!!! hope there more then 2 quads there lol i'll see you there!!! flying frenchman i got her back up and running but i don't know for how long!!!!!! lol i'll drive for 8 hour to get there, for a hour ride then go home, that would not be cool!!! there will not be any nos this trip, play it safe......

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm good to go!!! i'm leveng tomorrow should be there for 12 or 1!!! hope there more then 2 quads there lol i'll see you there!!! flying frenchman i got her back up and running but i don't know for how long!!!!!! lol i'll drive for 8 hour to get there, for a hour ride then go home, that would not be cool!!! there will not be any nos this trip, play it safe......

We're leaving Edmonton around 4:30 ish.. we'll be up there this evening then rippin tommorow!

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm leaving Grande Prairie around 630 in the morning so I'll be on the trails by 11 at the latest. I hope to see you all there! Don't be shy and come say hi if ya see me

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PSULLIVAN How was the ride? How did the quad to beat do in the drags ? Did you meet up with the boys from McMurray? Any videos?

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out all day on Sat with the boys from the white trash circus about ten plus us Valemount boys, had a great time cant wait to get back out there with the new bike next year... Saw a few of you out on the sand I do believe. I was on the 01 YZ250F with monster stickers riding with a buddy on a 450ex toured the two of us for most of the day then ran into the circus boys who had us back to the campsite for a great BBQ dinner...

Shifty

Top Bottom