Brule July 15 to 18

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are planing a trip in July 15 we have 11 of us from Fort Mc. 7 from ED. 4 from B.C. going as of now more as time gos on!!! like to know if you can make it!!

one cool thing is that there will be another Custom airbrushing paint job bike there can't wait to see it!!!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elsuXsVGPCA[/YT] [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnpznCO2HJk[/YT]

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm working on it, for either Sat. or both Sat. and Sun. Bike is running awesome but Im having clutch slippage when I shift to sixed gear but I think I'll be fine for brule as I might only use up to fourth or fifth gear. lol. Either way it will be fun.
I'm trying to convince my wife that I need to go sledding in Revy one more time on July 1st weekend. If that's a go well then we'll see you next time at Brule lake. With my luck I'll probably be at Brule. We'll see.:d:d:d:d:d:d

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done the tree climbs this year. I heard they were next to impossible. How's the water level with all this snow melting off the mountains, becauce I've never seen the North Saskatchewan river so high in my life so I'm thinking the river at Brule Lake is the same.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know didn't make it that fare last trip lol but I will this time!!!!! The way I see it WE will fined out... Because your going to be there right. The quad is running good, so can't wait to kick some ass on drag hill!! LoL

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on boys we got to get more people from snow and mud going!!! 4 by 4, dirt bike, side by side don't cear everyone is welcome!!!! Tell a friend even if you can't go! It all works

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on boys we got to get more people from snow and mud going!!! 4 x 4, dirt bike, sxs's don't care everyone is welcome!!!! Tell a friend even if you can't come! It all works

I Agree, I have been bugging everone and posting on other sites as well.

AndyBaily

Reaction score
Hey guys. My girlfrie(nd and I were talking about bringing out dirt bikes out to brule that weekend (15/16). I have never been there before and will be coming from Fort Mac. Do you have to camp or is it feasible to stay in town and just drive out in the morning?

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. My girlfrie(nd and I were talking about bringing out dirt bikes out to brule that weekend (15/16). I have never been there before and will be coming from Fort Mac. Do you have to camp or is it feasible to stay in town and just drive out in the morning?

From Hinton its about 20 minutes to the staging areas, so you could stay in town in a hotel. There is also the Overlander you can ride right from the cabins. you actualy have to push your bike off the property.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just 10 more days tell Brule!!!!! we are getting more people from here going with us and people from B.C...... so lets hear it from snow and mud!!! we got to get more.....

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard it's gonna snow, should I bring my sled.lol. Just kidding . Hope to come out and kick azz or get my azz kicked either way it will be fun. lol.:d:d:d

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to hear Frenchman i think every one is camping together... the same place as last year, you know when we had the snow!! lol

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWpvSnPgWiU[/YT]

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there Friday afternoon/night. If it's going to be crapy weather I'll be staying home.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on now don't let a little rain stop you! Don't you leve in ED that's like 2 hours away!!!! Even if it rain a little its just 2 hours lol!!!!!!

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm from Grande Prairie 4 hrs of single lane, foot hills and mountains. A little rain won't slow me down but if it's going to be chity all weekend then I'll stay. Dont worrie Its going to be real nice. !!:quad-racer:

Top Bottom