Brule aug 20th weekend

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be interested. You are just camping it for the weekend? I have not been out there yet

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool right on how about mark on the 525! Freshmen you going to come? the cows will steel be there when you get back!!! LoL you got to go can't have me climbing everything!!! Hahahahaha the last weekend was a blasé having some one to puss you along. Look at the 3 boys last weekend they weren't going to try it first but it just took a little puss and away they when't lol need you there boy!!!

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it just took a little puss
Ill do anything for a lil puss!
Well my shite piled up on me. looks like i busted a ring on the piston. Motors puking oil up the intake pretty bad... im gonna need a paper route to pay for this.
Haven't talked to Marc or Pat yet, but if they are not working they will be up for sure!!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry boys. This Flying Frenchman will catch you guys next time.Way to busy to go. Also need to tune up the banshe alot. No really it needs more snap of the bottom for the tree climbs.
Maybe I need to put the NOS bottle back on.lol.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna have to give her the "Cougar" tune. that seemed to put some snap in your bottom end getting up that tree:tongue1:
Did those pictures turn out Frenchman?

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think if I give it the Cougar tune,I'll be out of control. I'll be snaping a lot more branches on the way up. By the time I get half-way up the tree, the branches will be all cracking or snapping, pretty scary when your 16 ft up the tree. Them pictures are on my old school camera and I only have a few of the boys bellow me. Ha ! Ha! Ha!. Talk about getting the highest up a tree. When I get them developped I'll make extras for you guys.

Top Bottom