Bruderheim/Vic Trails

crazy_mud

Reaction score
Hey all,

Has anyone been out to Bruderheim or Vic Trails lately?
im hearing a rumor that they shut them down, is this true?

if so does anyone know of anywhere else to go with in 45-1hr of Edmonton?

This is my first year of quading and i dont know many places around Edmonton for some good Mud.
Thanks for any help

cementfist27

Reaction score
Been out to Bruderheim multiple time this year. They are not shut down, but heavily patrolled by RCMP. Make sure you have all documents in order and have fun!

crazy_mud

Reaction score
Thank you Cementfist27, hope to find some good mud even tho i think its mostly sand out there like Vic

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Redwater is about the same distance from Edmonton. The terrain isn't as diverse there, but it's way less crowded.

You can do a nice full day ride on the Iron Horse Trail. It starts at Waskateneu but doesn't get interesting until Smoky Lake. It's just an old rail line, so it's more scenic than fun, but there are some trails cut at the Bellis natural area which is about a 20km ride along the Iron Horse from Smokey lake.

Long Island Lake, just North of Westlock, can be pretty fun. With the exception of mud, they have a little of everything there. ...they don't have a little mud they have a LOT, some of which is virtually unpassible. I haven't been there during summer for a couple years, but I'm imagining it's chewed up pretty baddly.

Top Bottom