Brp/can-am clothing sponsorship package recieved!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A while ago the owner of my dealership where i deal at approached me and wanted to do something for a couple of us that
are avid Can-am quadders. I have been a supporter of Bow Cycle in Calgary for many years... since i had my first can-am in Feb
of 07......

Todd approached BRP and thru some meetings Cam-am approved factory sponsorship packages for us for 2012..

I am so stoked, it feels like x-mas! ...lol

This is hot of the press 2012 gear.. the winter jacket has a zip out liner as in the picture. Besides that we got some
breathable/waterproof riding pants, the newest jersey, gloves, rain jacket, boots and t-shirts...

i would like to thank brp and can-am and Todd, the owner of the dealership for going to bat for us...

Attachments

• can-am sponsorship bow cycle 001.JPG
    can-am sponsorship bow cycle 001.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 243

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wicked,now you can wonder round the Jamboree with clothes on instead of naked like last year............lol
On a side note, all i got from Polaris was a 3 month membership to Jenny Craig...........go figure!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You didn't tell me you had a penchant for wandering around naked! I feel as nervous as a bunch of sheep at a hillbilly farm!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
too funny, Nev... awesome! Kelly, he just had to much to drink that night and was hoping to see someone naked! lmao.

That would be the last thing i ever did, is to get naked and ride! too funny! haha

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow, good score man. good stuff. personally after the first can am i bought there i wont even step foot in that place anymore. glad somebody got some decent service outta them. gear looks sick man,

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow, good score man. good stuff. personally after the first can am i bought there i wont even step foot in that place anymore. glad somebody got some decent service outta them. gear looks sick man,

sorry to hear that.. since i don't know the details i can't really comment but one thing i do know is Todd would probably like to talk to you about your adventure there... i dont know the circcumstances but there is two sides to every story.. i mean, if your never goin back there, then i guess you have to go to another dealer and case closed but Todd's a nice guy and who knows, maybe it will all work out. all i can say for my self is i have been dealing there since 06 and i have been treated good but sometimes a person has to understand that they are just the dealer, not the maufacturer so if the maufacture says NO to something then its no, no matter what the dealer says... what i do know is if your a loyal customer with your dealer, lots of times the dealer mite eat the cost....

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Kwik nice to see. I as well had no luck in Calgary or Cochrane. The people I was dealing with figured that since we asked a few questions they figured it was a done deal before answering all our questions. It was coming to the point where it was extra to have air in the tires and so on. Enjoy ur new gear and stuff.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! its so hard to believe that niether dealer met your needs... i mean i hear the story's about Bow and then there are ones, like me that love Bow..... then i hear about the other shop.. there is guys that love bowridge and they go above and behond for them.. then the ones that can't stand Bowridge.. i guess we are all different and expect different things out of a dealer... one thing i can tell you, owning a dealership, rip your hair out somtimes! lol....... i don't work for Bow but do have a good relationship with them... i mean the same deal goes for you... if you want to have a sit down with Todd, the owner, he would be more than happy to talk to you and see if they can't make it right... Todd does actually care and is willing to go one on one with you and see if there is something that can be done... i would be more than happy to set something up for you, if you want...

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for ur concern maybe u could let ur buddy Todd and company know this stuff as a heads up.

Top Bottom