STOLEN - Can Am Outlander 500 - Tumbler Ridge

ECKO

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Report it to your local Can-Am dealer ASAP. They can forward it
to the DSM for their area and pass it on to other dealers.

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill keep an eye open in Grande Prairie,my buddy just had his rzr stolen last night:realmad:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I THINK ON ANOTHER THREAD, IMSICK SAID THEY CAUGHT THE FELLOW:eek:....... GRANDSON OF A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF HIS:nono::(....... HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH POSESSION SO FAR:d..... SICK STILL NEEDS TO PUT A SMACKDOWN ON THE KID!!!:rant:

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I THINK ON ANOTHER THREAD, IMSICK SAID THEY CAUGHT THE FELLOW:eek:....... GRANDSON OF A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF HIS:nono::(....... HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH POSESSION SO FAR:d..... SICK STILL NEEDS TO PUT A SMACKDOWN ON THE KID!!!:rant:

WOHOOO sucess!!!

better teach him a lesson, teach him to see the difference between his stuff and other peoples stuff!!!

T

Timed Trench

Quad it thought to be in gp..... Anybody see it, let me know please!!!

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stranger than fiction.................

.........turns out that the ATV wasn't stolen after all. The owner of the local liquor store was seen riding the ATV in question. He was then stopped and interrogated by police.

The Liquor Store Owner was released and allowed to keep the ATV............... The store owner told the police a story about a regular customer that was known for losing his truck in the middle of the night only to find it in a river or a ditch the next morning. This regular customer bet the store owner that he could go a month without losing his truck. The regular lost the bet and paid up with the ATV.
To hide his shame the Regular customer made up the story about the ATV being stolen.

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think the crime was solved. Not sure if IMSICK got the machine back. I like my story best^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

BTW my story contained elements of truth :D

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would still like to hear the final outcome........or the final beatdown if any

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Stranger than fiction.................

.........turns out that the ATV wasn't stolen after all. The owner of the local liquor store was seen riding the ATV in question. He was then stopped and interrogated by police.

The Liquor Store Owner was released and allowed to keep the ATV............... The store owner told the police a story about a regular customer that was known for losing his truck in the middle of the night only to find it in a river or a ditch the next morning. This regular customer bet the store owner that he could go a month without losing his truck. The regular lost the bet and paid up with the ATV.
To hide his shame the Regular customer made up the story about the ATV being stolen.
I like this one too:d:d

Top Bottom