breakin axles on renegade with mud tires?

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 27 mud bitches on my renegade and have have no problems these tires flat out kick azz If you are interested in the mud bitch tires let me know as im a dealer. im not blowing my own horn about the tires BUT i will go up against any other big with diff tires just to prove it. Any takers let me know.

Thx
BD

Attachments

• IMG_0378.jpg
    IMG_0378.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:

Gristleboyz

Reaction score
How about a heads up bog race with The Gristleboyz Renegade. Jk
these tires will rip your machine apart and they are ruff as hell on the trail but since i dont care about fixing i will run them cuz they just chew like crazy. got some vids on youtube soon to have some on the snowandmud tube. I do agree though for a nice riding tire the mud bitches and mudzillas chew quite well and nice on the trail too.

Attachments

• Quad pics 012.jpg
    Quad pics 012.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 51

Gristleboyz

Reaction score
Oh yeah Love that bumper Looks great!! How has it been treating you?? I know mine came in handy this weekend when i got stuck in 3ft of skag. Also on youtube.lol

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
these tires will rip your machine apart and they are ruff as hell on the trail but since i dont care about fixing i will run them cuz they just chew like crazy. got some vids on youtube soon to have some on the snowandmud tube. I do agree though for a nice riding tire the mud bitches and mudzillas chew quite well and nice on the trail too.

Gristleboyz I don't think your tires will rip my machine apart( unless they are special tires with biult in chainsaws) And you are comparing a mule to a race horse, Take the lift out put your tires on or what ever and that would be more realistic don't you think??????? BUT whatever we are going out this weekend bring your unit along and i will see how well i can keep up.... im not scared a a challange but of course your going to go further, lets compare apples to apples Steve. pm me i will let you know where we are going.

Thx BD

O2Bsane

Reaction score

Too bad I am so far away I would love to go riding with you boys....I think I could keep up.

Attachments

• 100_1339.jpg
    100_1339.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 61

O2Bsane

Reaction score
guess I could also bring the small one also.

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 50

jonnyxp08

Reaction score
i have 29.5 on my 800 can am, i have no broke anything, knock on wood. over 3000 km on them, made it to the end of tree robb rallys the hard way, up the middle. but they throw mud and you have no fenders. a skid plate and good up keep, grees, oil and cleaning will go a long way. allways check your boots

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 29.5 outlaws on my outty 800 and broke 3 front axles this summer and my rear drive shaft. dealer covered everything under warranty, just had to pay my 50 deductable. I have no lift or spacers just stiffer springs up front and I have no problem with rubbing

07gade800

Reaction score
I see you have 1" spacers in the front wiith the itp 27"...
i have 26" itp xtrs that i just ordered...do i need the spacers?

thanks

Top Bottom