Brake pads for 18 axys?

hondalrd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am wondering where everyone is buying new brake pads for the Axys? It’s a 2018. I looked online and didn’t find much. On my found some stock pads from Polaris but they are pricey!

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you honestly need a new set already due to wear from just riding? Or was there an accident with the brake left on while riding?

hondalrd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you honestly need a new set already due to wear from just riding? Or was there an accident with the brake left on while riding?

Yes I do need some already, I put on close to 2800 km last year and ride all technical trees. I tend to use my brake a lot

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can see if Edmonton Clutch and Brake or SIF will reline them for you? In the past I cut down a set of car pads to fit and used them. It might to tricky to do with the way they mount on the Polaris. I see the Polaris ones are a tad pricey!!!!!! AC pads look really similar you can check if they fit considerably cheaper.

Last edited:

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Jason at BWC Powersports. He has tons of new and used Polaris parts. Just SE of Sherwood Park.

Kyle89

Reaction score
Try Jason at BWC Powersports. He has tons of new and used Polaris parts. Just SE of Sherwood Park.
His prices are high for used. For alot of stuff, spend a little more and get new.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won’t disagree with you, but if you need something today he will always have what you need and will meet 7 days a week and often out of normal operating hours. Guys like him are who save the day/weekend/trip when last minute sh!t turns up broken.

His prices are high for used. For alot of stuff, spend a little more and get new.

Kyle89

Reaction score
I won’t disagree with you, but if you need something today he will always have what you need and will meet 7 days a week and often out of normal operating hours. Guys like him are who save the day/weekend/trip when last minute sh!t turns up broken.
I suppose if you live in edmonton that works out great....

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
living in Edmonton we really are lucky because there is also kitty cat parts only 45 mins out. I would think both would ship (on your dime prepaid) though.

I suppose if you live in edmonton that works out great....

Top Bottom