Boyle/Athabasca Area - Suggestions?

Captainkip

Reaction score
Ya slamnek thats what I said you get to your parents by turning onto glayde way but then it turns into lakeview drive. Your parents are on lakeview drive. I got this info right off of the mewatha beach map. FOCKER!!!

Talk about mistaken identity, you two dont even remember the road that the house is on that you lived in. There could be a support group out there for that one. Maybe you could see if they will counsel you for riding doos also.

Last edited:

77Crash77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone have any info on places you can ride in campsites, and fish, with decent riding in the area?

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can try Shoreline campsite....Hope Lake is also a nice spot for fishing/camping/riding...Buck Lake....

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope lake i think is the most "ATV" friendly and there is great riding right from there. I'm sure there will be lots of riders out in that are this weekend.

Captainkip

Reaction score
In the winter there is a sweet trail out of the narrows of Skeleton to Hope.

You can also access this trail by going west up the road that goes past the golf course but then youd have to swim across Hope.

We just always take the gravel road to Hope and go from there to Chump and North Buck, then amisk and do the loop around. Its a good ride. Epecially fun when you get to the sand trails near North Buck.

poppajon

Reaction score
Hey Capt....you up there this weekend?? Not sure if I'll be in the Mac, or at the lake..thinkin of bringing up the bike, haven't made it much past half throttle and it scares the he!! out of me.

Captainkip

Reaction score
Sorry Papa, Im at the lake fishin on the weekend. You might want to reconsider, I think that its time for you to com slay the fish this weekend....but dont let just me convince you.....check this out....

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 190
  • pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 196
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 195
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 192

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry Papa, Im at the lake fishin on the weekend. You might want to reconsider, I think that its time for you to com slay the fish this weekend....but dont let just me convince you.....check this out....

are ya sure the lakes open? lots of ice still on all the lakes in the Edmonton area!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad kipper, were bringing our bikes and quads so who knows where we'll ride.

Captainkip

Reaction score
Nope slammer that would be too bad for you two. Whens the last time you caught pike all day from 14 -25 pounds and walleye all day with none smaller than 4 pounds?? Yous gonna miss some of the finest fishin around.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fishin's fun don't get me wrong but nothin' beats a throttle party!!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we'll see you on the trail. I'll either be riding a red KVF 700 or an RM 250.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look for my blue grizz (like there is only one out there) or a blue grizz with the highlifter kit. I will be doubling the girl this weekend so look for a blond pony tail out the back of the helmet, she will be behind me. Probably stop by shorline for a break also. Father has a trailer out there

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got a 411 on boyle last night. Guess they are bringing in an additional 6 constables and a couple of atv's in for the weekend. They are gearing up to try and prevent a repeat of what happened last year at chump lake

poppajon

Reaction score
Have had good luck all weekend! been riding around on the RM-Z 450, havn't seen the fuzz yet.......i don't do anything bad though........mmmmm. Hope everyone had a good weekend, drive safe! Hope the highway's open, was closed for a bit due to the fire near Newbrook.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you hear the story on what happened at Chump lake last year. I know a couple of kids that were involved and are now scared to death of that place. For those that don't know... young kids partying, older group of guys came in and said "we're takin all your booze and food and theres 2 ways we can do this...the easy way or the hard way". one group said take what you want and the other group, well most of them ended up in the hospital. Terrible thing to happen as most of the kids are locals and won't ever camp in there back yard again. I do belive that the cops did get the people involved.

Last edited:

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what happens when we continue to give offenders a slap on the wrist!! Pathetic.
The people responsible should be locked away....and made to do community work for the county (Split wood and offer it for free to Campers for example).

redster

Reaction score
Is there a trail Accessible from Cricket, Amisk, or the Trappers Cabin to Long lake, I have been quading up in that area for long time but can not find a way there. If looking for maps for trail riding around surrounding lakes of Skelton goto Hope Lake office they sell them for 2 bucks.

Top Bottom