Box liner spray on rocker panels

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had same done to mine - sanded then sprayed rocker panels with Line-x and then a awhite overcoat. It's been 4+ years and still looks like the day it got sprayed. It's white on a white truck so not much colour matching to do. I had them do the wheel flares as well as under the flares to keep the flares from rubbing off the paint.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would u mind postin some pics shawn? would like to see how far up you went an how it looks on the white. pls & thx !

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll see if I can dig something up when I get home, might be as late as Sunday.

I have the previous body style ('07 Classic),there is a body crease about 1/3 of the way up, I brought it up to there. I had to remove some body molding to do this.

Covered a lot of rock chips.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks, no worries. I know exactly where you mean, i had an 04 before my 10. The 10 i took all the mouldings and badging off, had it all cleaned up and 3m'd up to the body line. At a distance the truck still looks sharp but up close hand wash you see a lot more that bugs me (i am slightly ocd with clean stuff per say haha) so contemplating when it goes back to get bumpers re-done and stuff if I should do 3m repair or strip an do something else.

Top Bottom