border crossin issues

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
All they needed to do was tell them they did not inhale.... worked for Clinton

Arlene was flagged for trying to cross with medical supplies (tubing) in her carry on. Her boss had forgotten to grab it before he left so she put it in her bag. They let her into the US with the tubing but when she left she was told by customs that she had been "flagged" for not declaring the importation of medical equipment because she did not bring it back into Canada with her. She has not tried to go back since but in a couple weeks we plan to drive to Oregon so we will see if there are any hassles for her.

A Canadian woman confessed to smoking pot once and can no longer enter the US without paying a $500 fee each time she enters.

I remember a news story where 2 guys were denied entry (goin to Vegas) at the airport because they answered yes to the question if they ever smoked pot... guys said they tried it in high school.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All they needed to do was tell them they did not inhale.... worked for Clinton

Arlene was flagged for trying to cross with medical supplies (tubing) in her carry on. Her boss had forgotten to grab it before he left so she put it in her bag. They let her into the US with the tubing but when she left she was told by customs that she had been "flagged" for not declaring the importation of medical equipment because she did not bring it back into Canada with her. She has not tried to go back since but in a couple weeks we plan to drive to Oregon so we will see if there are any hassles for her.

Let me know if you need me to come get you guys out of jail or send money for bail/lawyers!

Top Bottom