Boondocker Dealers in AB

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know of any Ski-doo dealers that are installing the sidekicks on the 850 G4? Or any non affiliated performance shops that deal boondocker? All I can seem to find on the interwebs is cat and Polaris dealers in AB.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anybody know of any Ski-doo dealers that are installing the sidekicks on the 850 G4? Or any non affiliated performance shops that deal boondocker? All I can seem to find on the interwebs is cat and Polaris dealers in AB.

I know Cycle Works West (Polaris) is installing Boondockers on all Brands, their sponsored rider Mason Kenyon has his doo done there.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Riderz in edson will.
Ive also installed one. Imo do it yourself, its very easy. Just be careful not to damage oil lines and make sure wires have no stress on them.

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself at specialty motorsports (Bryce) can get them and have installed a couple this year. call me or anyone at the shop 780-960-0971

Top Bottom