boogie vans

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so who in the past had a boogie van? if so do you have any pics that you would dare post..c'mon lets see em..ya know ya wanna...

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow now that’s blast from the past.....will have to dig out the pics and scan them ....they defiantly were not digital pics...
1977 Dodge Van named Blue Pair a dice ( and yes I had a pair of blue fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror)….Blue shag carpet with blue naugahyde, BF goodyear Radial TA’s on aluminum mags. Running boards with blue running lights,…

360 with custom headers and exhaust, Holly carb on an Eelbrok manifold. Custom air shocks with an on board air compressor, individual wheel control. Side band CB Radio, Pioneer stereo, with 8 speakers, two of which I could remove and magnetically place on the roof. Hidden cooler in floor. Alarm system cover with a wooden plaque that read:
“When God made Little boys he made them out of string, he found he had a bit too much so he left a little thing….”
“When God made little girls he made them out of lace, he found he dint have enough so he left a little space”

Remember it like it was yesterday…. Plug in the Nazareth cassette crank up the volume and cruise……

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHWeuQyFouo[/media]

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a 63 ford econline (flat nose) with a 4 speed on the tree..buddy sat in the passenger seat while the girlfriend sat on the engine..oh ya baby those 8 track tapes and those bass 48 speakers we the thing..it was't purdy but it was a partay on wheels:cool:

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
classic bumper stickers on my dads 76 chev boogie van
ASS,GRASS,OR GAS NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE
IF THE VANS A ROCKIN DONT COME A KNOCKIN, YOUR DAUGHTER MIGHT BE IN HERE

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulling a four place enclosed, with a van,..... teardrop rearside window. Chick with a bikini,sword, riding a tiger airbrushed on the side, five spokes all around, 50's on the back. Ii i ever win lotto max thats how iam gunna roll.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since everything retro is coming back into style how long before the good ol' boogie van makes a come back? The v.w. bug made one, the challenger, mustang and camaro made one......... I say it's time for the boogie.........

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what do ya mean comeback?????

LMAO

Ya well you boys can now pull them out of the shed without looking like child molesters!...... Best one i saw had that character A.L.F. from TV and the sword chic doing it on the side!!!!

Stay away from schools ok?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, the Lurker cruisers....... lol.

LMAO

Ya well you boys can now pull them out of the shed without looking like child molesters!...... Best one i saw had that character A.L.F. from TV and the sword chic doing it on the side!!!!

Stay away from schools ok?[/QUOTE]

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a 63 ford econline (flat nose) with a 4 speed on the tree..buddy sat in the passenger seat while the girlfriend sat on the engine..oh ya baby those 8 track tapes and those bass 48 speakers we the thing..it was't purdy but it was a partay on wheels:cool:

a four in the tree are ya counting reverse as well

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO

Stay away from schools ok?

A.L.F...... hahahahah... thats so awsome. that right there is the reason i love this site

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since everything retro is coming back into style how long before the good ol' boogie van makes a come back? The v.w. bug made one, the challenger, mustang and camaro made one......... I say it's time for the boogie.........

Ah sh!t, I have 2 young girls in school. If the boogie van is making a comeback, I guess a chastity belts and poison blow darts are going to be making a comeback as well.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulling a four place enclosed, with a van,..... teardrop rearside window. Chick with a bikini,sword, riding a tiger airbrushed on the side, five spokes all around, 50's on the back. Ii i ever win lotto max thats how iam gunna roll.

Then when me and my crew got out in the parking lot. " stevie wonders, Very superstisious" would start playing. and a giant disco ball would come out of the vans roof.. that would be so fricken awsome

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then when me and my crew got out in the parking lot. " stevie wonders, Very superstisious" would start playing. and a giant disco ball would come out of the vans roof.. that would be so fricken awsome

I hear you man, but have you figured out how we're going to sled in our velvet shirts, wide boot jeans, and platform boots?

Oh ya, it is spring sledd'n season now isn't it....

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear you man, but have you figured out how we're going to sled in our velvet shirts, wide boot jeans, and platform boots?

Yes i have.... were gunna ride with style.....thats how were gunna do it

Top Bottom