Boat crash

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
****ty deal today, 2 pre run boats hit head on while prerunning the wapiti leg, not sure of all the circumstances. No one dead but I hear one fella was unconscious for quite some time. I'm sure we'll get more details, I believe both were New Zealand boats.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 324

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That boat is a fellow from town. All were ok thank god, but one new Zealander broke his back I hear. Sounds like most of the boys were wearing their helmets (common for pre running so the comms can be used).

The rivers are skinny my friends. Be safe!

The guys on our team are pre running right now. Plan on being at the launch by 7, race all day, then home rivers this weekend. Should be a blast!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wonder if that bimp will power polish out.
Pretty beat up front end.
Sorry to hear about the broken back, hopefully it heals fast and well and he's back at it next season.

Tapatalk....well I'm happy with you now....thanks for the fix.

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worst part of it is I don't believe he was a racer. Just a buddy of one of the racers that was touring Canada with his wife. Haven't heard today how he made out, so I'm hoping no news is good news. Quite a few boats suffered some damage, but most if those will be back at it for the morning here in Peace.

Top Bottom