blue!!

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice work! Love Blue lake, it has been a few years since I was there. Have to make a trip this year!

HAYDENC

Reaction score
Where about is everyone parking at blue? We have a big trailer so driving up isn't really an option Any snow down low?

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we went right from the bottom on Friday probably could have drove up to 7km, but its been snowing almost everyday in the valley should it should be a lot better. heading in there tomorrow should be epic!

Joe Schmucks

Reaction score
Website
www.JoeSchmucks.ca
Good little dust in Sicy. 1.5 of fresh today at blue, 5 feet at cabin. Contact: info@sledsicamous.com for detailed info on parking.

If your looking for a place to stay or eat while in town check out Joe Schmuck's Roadhouse. Great food and new private hot-tub rooms available.

Let it snow,

Joe

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a few pics from Blue lake 12/12/12 ...

it was a bit foggy but Boondockingdawg and I had a fun tree ride :cool:

Attachments

• blue lake 12.12.12 011.JPG
    blue lake 12.12.12 011.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 345
  • blue lake 12.12.12 018.JPG
    blue lake 12.12.12 018.JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 333
  • blue lake 12.12.12 034.JPG
    blue lake 12.12.12 034.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 350

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Blue Lake today for a few hours. Visibility was great at times. Snow was great. Brenno at blue lake, Sicamous BC, Dec 21. 2012 - YouTube
we were up there that day aswell. did ya see the doo crew up there??? I guess they were filming for promotional videos. they had the whole lineup up there. everything from a gsx touring machine to the tundras!!! pretty cool to see the remote control helicopter with cameras they use for filming. also got to meet rob alford from slednecks. really nice guy. too bad the snow wasn't a bit better they could have got some sick POW shots. kinda had a laugh at the cabin too. it was like walkin in to quebec!!! I think everybody was speakin French up there except me and a buddy!! lol

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were up there that day aswell. did ya see the doo crew up there??? I guess they were filming for promotional videos. they had the whole lineup up there. everything from a gsx touring machine to the tundras!!! pretty cool to see the remote control helicopter with cameras they use for filming. also got to meet rob alford from slednecks. really nice guy. too bad the snow wasn't a bit better they could have got some sick POW shots. kinda had a laugh at the cabin too. it was like walkin in to quebec!!! I think everybody was speakin French up there except me and a buddy!! lol

i was wondering what that helicopter was for they asked me and my buddy to wait a couple minutes ion the trail while they filmed

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a wicked awesome day at blue today dropped way I to the meadows so much deep fresh untouched was beauty!

Top Bottom