Attachments

• DSCF0183.jpg
    DSCF0183.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 57

shellnekov

Reaction score
doesnt my dog look happy? aha
snows coming boys and girls woo hoo

oh on another not, dont forget to buy your memberships for 50$ and help suport our club, and the groomer!!

What actually gets groomed in Blue River, had pretty bad trails last year. Looked like never touched.

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
What actually gets groomed in Blue River, had pretty bad trails last year. Looked like never touched.

Last year was our first year grooming and we only groomed what we could afford. This year we will be trying to do all the trails weekly, but it all depends on money also. If you came during xmas last year then yes it would of been rough trails as there was no grooming. Finn only got done once or twice as we had no trailer to transport it down the highway. This year we have a trailer and plan on grooming during xmas.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well is got to freezing temps last night due to the clear sky, it was -4 when i left for school at 1/4 to 7 this morn, and they were calling for snow tonight on the news this morning

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Pryder tell ULAR to bring the snow ,my itch is back, but there is no rash

bigblock600

Reaction score
Hey pryder
we are plannning to come out on the 21st of november to check things out. will we be able to find snow? we plan on driving up a few miles at finn to find snow if we have to....but does it look rideable once you go up a few 1000 feet??? can we do the same or parrberry?

Top Bottom