Blow out price

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turbo Kits....

I have a Polaris 800 Turbo Doc inc turbo Kit for sale at a blow out price Kit retails for 7500.00 plus install..... Im selling this kit and the install for 6700.00 out the door....If anyone is interested let me know....

BD

Last edited:

bathtub28

Reaction score
well i am timidly interested, pending a few more details. like 6700 out the door really means out the door ridin, no additional clutching,gauges,etc? seems everyone i talk to you have to buy that all seperate. would be good if that was in the out the door price. And also a probably dumb question, but where are you located? i am in small town Saskatchewan and do not want to much of a commute for my sled. thnx.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im mean 6700.00 out the door + GST.......Complete kit clutching,gearing fuel box everything to make it go....2 gauges(boost & Fuel pressure)...I recommand a AEM Air/fuel gauge Extra......Im located in central AB Sylvan lake.....

BD

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have a better deal on now, esp. since our dollar is so high?

That was the better Deal....I will selling the Turbo Kits at the Edm Show SHOW SPECIAL) for 6899.00 Installed if you want the intetcooler backage add 650.00 See you all at the sled show......

steve250f

Reaction score
That was the better Deal....I will selling the Turbo Kits at the Edm Show SHOW SPECIAL) for 6899.00 Installed if you want the intetcooler backage add 650.00 See you all at the sled show......
do you still have any kits left . how are these kits going to work with new updates an do they come with the intercooler .would be using around 1500-3000ft elvation with afew trips to mountians6000ft what fuel would aguy have to use thanks steve

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im taking orders on kits, intercoolers will be ready 2nd week Nov, elevation is no prob with the fuel box. I run mine 12 Ibs on 100% C-111, we can turn the boost down to 6-7 Ibs for Prem gas.... If you have any other questions let me know.

BD

Top Bottom