BLACK Friday and Thanks giving day SALE XXXModRods.com Pay what the dealers Pay ---

ronniehotdog

XXXModRods
Reaction score
BLACK Friday, sat, sun and cyber monday SALE XXXModRods.com Pay what the dealers Pay

Pay what the dealers pay 2 days only.all vent kits are 30% off bumpers are 20% off all 509 goggles and helmets come with a free 509 we are snowmobilers dvd and free stickers. all 509 helmet and goggle combos get 25 off and a free dvd all hoodys, tees and hats 30% of This is good for Black friday all weekend and cyber monday.

Last edited:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be thinking the States as we don't have a clue what the heck Black Friday means( well ok we do but that just scares the Yanks)

TB800

Reaction score
Looks like they are from Spokane Washington.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered a vent kit 2 yrs ago from them for my XP. Very good service and ships right away! I wouldn't hesitate to order from them. Their vent kits are priced right and are good quality. You can't beat this thanksgiving sale prices.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got a vent kit from them. Good qulaity and pretty quick delivery. I'd reccomend them no problem.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1 ride with my monster boards I got at the Edmonton show and the whole group wants them on their sleds, what kind of deal are they on with shipping to grande prairie Alberta thanks

ronniehotdog

XXXModRods
Reaction score
the boards are 20% off you have to call in your order to get the discount we can take credit card or paypal over the phone.

Thank you
xxxmodrods.com

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also bought there ven kit last year for my XP, nose cone and side panels.....fast shipping easy to deal with. Parkland County-20110331-00058.jpg

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup .. another happy customer here .. bought 2 sets of the boards couple months back (darn at full price!!!)
gonna call in an order for some vents today !!

whickey

Reaction score
Any chance I can get the discount on an order that I just placed. Not here yet but has been shipped and is in trasit. PM me if I can. If not, no worries I understand.

fountaintirexp

Reaction score
Website
www.fountaintire.com
Hope you don't have to return anything to this guy. Bought boards at the Edmonton sled show, turned out to be for a rev not an xp. E-mailed him as soon as i found out and he said he would get back to me as soon as he was back in canada for his next show. Never heard back so i tried a few more e-mails and 3 calls with nothing but voicemail. he has yet to call back and i still have a useless set of boards for a rev. I try not to post complaints because i'm sure theres lots out there for my business that people could post but i at least return my customers attempts to reach me.

ronniehotdog

XXXModRods
Reaction score
shopping you have a pm

we try very hard to have good customer service.

Top Bottom