Bigfoot banned Snotty

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
mAYBE bf OR RIC OR sbr CAN QUICKLY TAKE CARE OF IT..... I know it would put my mind at ease knowing that I wouldn`t have to suddenly stumble on some questionable content posted by snotrocket

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mAYBE bf OR RIC OR sbr CAN QUICKLY TAKE CARE OF IT..... I know it would put my mind at ease knowing that I wouldn`t have to suddenly stumble on some questionable content posted by snotrocket
Peeps are gonna have to step it up a notch or 2 to get banned it appears........Rules are getting looser..........check avatars in thread Unpleasant Experience...............................hey Sick go Fawk Yourself...LMAO.......

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Peeps are gonna have to step it up a notch or 2 to get banned it appears........Rules are getting looser..........check avatars in thread Unpleasant Experience...............................hey Sick go Fawk Yourself...LMAO.......
thats not very nice..... After all that I have done for you, after all the love I have showed you, this is how you thank me??? By telling me to go FAWK myself??? I am hurt.... Friggin camel jockeys!!!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats not very nice..... After all that I have done for you, after all the love I have showed you, this is how you thank me??? By telling me to go FAWK myself??? I am hurt.... Friggin camel jockeys!!!!!

It's over............................Now send me my 6 grand....you dead beat:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got banned for being an azz.:d:beer:

There was a poll conducted on ------ and you were voted back in:eek:
If you ask Fab about his trip again......your IN for good:eek:
Sick voted 7 times to let you back in
I voted 3 times to keep your azz out

Last edited by a moderator:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a poll conducted on -------- and you were voted back in:eek:
If you ask Fab about his trip again......your IN for good:eek:
Sick voted 7 times to let you back in
I voted 3 times to keep your azz out

Fab said you have to ask him about his vacation twice a day minimum to stay in....... Good luck...

Last edited by a moderator:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder...BIGFOOT also BANNED FAB and Deano670.....Word on the street is he also banned trailcrusader.:eek:

Top Bottom