big friggin wet ride going on at rig street.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
careful don't wreck ur quad before the suds ride larry.... oh wait u have lots of cash.....

crash away

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL ! thats where the calgary club will be this weekend.. we always get the spot where the pavement ends and the boundary marker is, between rig street and the swan lake turn off... there will probably by a few signs saying calgary atv riders... this is a sanctioned club ride so a membership is needed but if a few of you know me then by all means, if were close, come by for a beer!
you all know what my rene looks like....there is someone going out tonight to sucure our place.... Mark

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL ! thats where the calgary club will be this weekend.. we always get the spot where the pavement ends and the boundary marker is, between rig street and the swan lake turn off... there will probably by a few signs saying calgary atv riders... this is a sanctioned club ride so a membership is needed but if a few of you know me then by all means, if were close, come by for a beer!
you all know what my rene looks like....there is someone going out tonight to sucure our place.... Mark

not sure but what is calgary club doing in a red deer suds bud location, i'm thinkin you should be paying our admittence fees to ride there.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't know. they have been in the same area for a number of years now.. this will be my first time to this location thou. so we talked the same place? well you can take that payment thing up with srd, who will be with us riding and camping. All i know is thats where it is every year but first time for me.

Last edited:

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had heard that it is nasty wet out there now we are going north down the swan lake road this weekend probably wet as hell there to should be a real good time

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya it was very wet when we went from southfork to the north side of swan lake

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rig street is the first left after the Tay River campsite, you will cross two narrow bridges. Then camp any place you like. West of Caroline. past the Clear water store corner. Hope this helps you out !

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was out there and went from Outwest to Southfork a week or so ago and it was dry dry dry!!! Piss me off!! Hopefully it will be wetter next time!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be able to go as large as you want, nice open flat area, no wet area's. we had several 34+ trailers before, and dave b's big azz rig. real easy to get to, pavement all the way.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not vary wet out there right now the trails are really dusty , but the muskeg is a soupy as ever !

Rig street turn off is 20.2 kms from the Clearwater store. Checked it on fri for u all.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rig street was dry on the roads and most camp sites. although the trees are disappearing fast, marble mtn on west side has been stripped real shame, what a friggin mess.

Top Bottom