Bibs

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had a pair of Klim bibs for about 10years now. So I know these last. This season I'm finding they no longer hold tight around the boot, and when I step off my machine into deep snow, the snow is pushing the pant legs up around my knees. This is getting snow into my motorfist stomper 3s. Creating wet socks and wet legs.

My wife said she'll attempt a repair of these pants. But honestly I think I've got my money out of them.

Now I'm in the market for something new.
Seeing what guys think of the motorfist bibs and the FXR bibs. Or should I just stick to the Klim bibs?

Do the motorfist bibs fasten to the boots at all?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Stick with the Klim. The new ones have a strap that snaps into a boot hook.

There will be haters of Klim (like everything else on site) but that is their prerogative. I've had Klim bibs since 2008 and won't use anything else. Warranty to keep you dry is awesome.

BEL

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto with the Klim. I have a couple of different models depending on the temperature, and both are great.

• Thanks
Reactions: RXN

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you have had good luck with klim why are you thinking of changing? i have the klim pants and have never had issues with them, on 5th season. i have seen and heard people who have had issues with all makes but imo if something works for you why change unless the other manufactory has some new concept you want. i stick with what has been good for me. i have a skidoo jacket and klim pants and good luck with both. wash once a year and no other maintence from me.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve got both, 2 sets of Klim bibs, different styles and a set of motorfist , I however prefer the motorfist. More comfortable and more pockets

• Thanks

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my motorist. They have what they call "Powder Gaiters" which are waterproof material with elastic, Velcro, and snaps to ensure a tight seal around your boots. They also have boot hooks to keep them down. I also like the large amount of pockets. Even has a chest pocket and snap hook for your beacon (which is still in the pocket)

I grabbed a couple picture of mine for you.

Boot clip:

Closed them up. Small Gatorade bottle for size reference

Pockets:

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup I never had any issues with the motorfist sealing around my boots, have had less luck with my klim

• Thanks

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highly recommend the TOBE 2.0 bibs. The gators hook on the laces. Three seasons with them now and wouldn't consider buying anything else.

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have 2 pairs of motorfist, one is a shell and one is insulated for cold flatland days.very happy with both pairs!

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim or Event/Motorfist, I have both and can’t say anything bad about either, both seal well on boots and they both have a strap to tie your bottom cuff to your laces. I tried FXR a few years ago and they leaked and ripped, I’ve heard they’re quality has improved lately though.

• Thanks

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never owned Klim..?
Been wearing some sort of Gortex since the early 90's....Never looked back!
Had MF since 2013, been awesome and breath great!

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of MF redline that were warranty and a set of klim stealth, the klim stealth pants/jacket is the most comfortable sled suite ive ever owned, the MF are a bit bigger in the legs but don't stretch like the klims so they feel more restrictive. both keep me dry, ive been wearing the MF more this winter as they fit my knee/shin pads a bit better.

• Thanks

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you like the pants and they’re still in good shape just use some hockey sock tape over the snow socks on the pants. The elastics on mine are worn out and even with boot straps the socks still come up in deep snow...and tape is a helluva lot cheaper than new pants!

Top Bottom