Beware of the 900....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spent some time on a xp 900 rzr on the .w.e. and HOLY CRAP are these things fast !!! The suspension is unreal as well....Polaris has raised the bar with this unit, any one who thinks s/s are for putzin better ride one of these....:d

krazy ken

Reaction score
Best part was watching it push his old rzr s up the hills after motor blew... What a way to break in a new machine LMFAO

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a brand new one with black mambas get broke in on the walburg rally, it only made it about 6kms before the diff let go. Tires to big and heavy?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why anyone would put them on is beyond me....about 80 lbs on the rim and 110 with mud...lol. They seem to be standing up well,but the rear axles won`t do the big mud tires it looks like....All the new big power machines are having some trouble if you putbig mud tires on, it seems...That is why i like my zilla`s ,they just spin .....

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought one and all i can say if friggin awsome to drive and ride ....very fast ..suspension is unbelievable..:d

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw a thread over on a can-am forum and all the commander owners were trying to find something better about the commander. About the only thing thy came up with was that a 1000 sounds better than 900:rolleyes:

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw a thread over on a can-am forum and all the commander owners were trying to find something better about the commander. About the only thing thy came up with was that a 1000 sounds better than 900:rolleyes:
For a guy that hates can am so much what you doing over on can am forums? Must be just lusting and dreaming of something better then your brute.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For a guy that hates can am so much what you doing over on can am forums? Must be just lusting and dreaming of something better then your brute.

I was looking for the weights on a Commander and RZR Xp and seeing if anyone had ridden both for comparisons.

I dont even hate can-ams it's just fun to tease all the outlander riders because they get nice and wound up if you say something is better. or will even compare to them. I also tease the Polaris riders doesn't mean I wouldn't buy one if they were 150 lbs lighter. I have looked into selling my Brite and buying both an XP and a Outlander/renegade. I would ride any big bore machine on the market today except the King Quad.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feel the same way but I would ride anything but a brute as my friends have had to many problems with theirs. If I buy another toy it would be the rzr 900XP or the XP850.

My kingquad would probly surprise you if you rode it. Its all about how its set up. It stays with the brutes and putlanders in the mud all day and usually pulls them home after.

Top Bottom