BEST Spring Check Deal????

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Im in the market for a new sled for next year.....pretty good timing with some good choices out there.

If I spring check a new X or SP summit with electric start, Riverside is offering:

Free cover
Free belt
Free case of oil

Plus you choose from either a 3 yr warranty, wrap or electric start from BRP

For 15,000

Anyone know what Polaris is offering besides the best flickable sled??

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that for the x or the sp. What size track. Is that 15 + tax or with. I got quoted 12700 for a sp 154 with electric start + tax

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Appears to be majorly high I think!!??
So Im in the market for a new sled for next year.....pretty good timing with some good choices out there.If I spring check a new X or SP summit with electric start, Riverside is offering:Free coverFree beltFree case of oilPlus you choose from either a 3 yr warranty, wrap or electric start from BRPFor 15,000Anyone know what Polaris is offering besides the best flickable sled??

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Im in the market for a new sled for next year.....pretty good timing with some good choices out there.

If I spring check a new X or SP summit with electric start, Riverside is offering:

Free cover
Free belt
Free case of oil

For 15,000

Put the e-start in so when you battery goes for $hi$ you can have fun emergency start that boat anchor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUPERDUTY

Reaction score

Free cover
Free belt
Free case of oil

For 15,000

Who did u talk too at riverside for that deal?

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds steep. MSRP plus GST works out to 14,500... Not much of a deal.

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that for the x or the sp. What size track. Is that 15 + tax or with. I got quoted 12700 for a sp 154 with electric start + tax

12,700 seems pretty good. Riverside is charging $600 for freight and pdi plus their base price is 700 more. What dealer quote 12,700?

Spoke with Cycle works yesterday and their program is not out yet...maybe in a few days.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, so is every Doo dealer selling at full MSRP, plus freight, plus PDI, plus some other vague fees, plus tax, all accessories are sticker plus 10%? Or is there anyone trying to earn business?

Top Bottom