Best shop to take my m1000

catm1000

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have a 07 M1000 that need to be tuned up for the winter and was wondering if you guys had any idea to which shop to bring my sled to. I live in whitecourt so Edmonton would be the best for me.....how about specialty sled in edmonton...dunno, what do ya think

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have a 07 M1000 that need to be tuned up for the winter and was wondering if you guys had any idea to which shop to bring my sled to. I live in whitecourt so Edmonton would be the best for me.....how about specialty sled in edmonton...dunno, what do ya think

Take it there if you like getting bent over.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

mountain magic by a long shot.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Why not take it to Randy at RPM in whitecourt. He's a big cat guy

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if it was me, and god forbid, rode a cat, I would take it to Arctic Edge. Brent Linderman knows a thing or two about sleds. I know it's a long way from you but I don't think you'd be disappointed. He's down in the pass

Top Bottom