Best Goggle Lens on a Grey/Snowing Day?

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best I've found is the non mirrored bronze polarized 509's, I also use a cheap pair of clear to light blue transition lense pro-grips that are like $50with awesome results. The rose lense and amber don't work for me at all.
O for... FoX CReeK.... thats where my buddies tossed those FOG o 9 s out the window... haha... just kidding ...I'm sure they work just fine...Meow!!! OZONE81

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love the polarized smoke lens for every day with all different types of light, just a little too dark for night, then I switch to rose. To each their own.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Every customer I have had and all my friends..... It ALWAYS takes some talking to get them into the air brakes.. but not ONE of them wasn't SUPER impressed with them afterwards. Pull a lever... quick change lens... The goggles might be twice what a ****ty pair of 509s are but you get two lenses and they DO NOT fog. way better field of view!! and best of all... they don't have to sell you an anti fog fan for their anti fog goggle.....

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of yellow ones and that's all I wear.. doesn't matter day or night...sun or fog. Best goggles i have

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

geo

Reaction score
I have a pair of yellow ones and that's all I wear.. doesn't matter day or night...sun or fog. Best goggles i have

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Same here. Scotts double snow lens (the ones with out holes) and never fog.

Top Bottom